Music in the Dark

If you turned the volume all the way up and turned off the lights so you couldn't see anything, what dci music would you listen to.When one of you're senses is down, like you eye sight in this case, your hearing will be more acute. When I listen to drum corps with my eyes close and just laying down, I find I will discover new sounds that I had never heard before. Carolina Crown the Grass is Always Greener,about 4 minutes into 2012 Bluecoats show, right after they use a voice to say "Alone" or something like that When the corps comes in afterward, the mellos have the absolutely gorgeous lick that sends chills up my spine. 2012 For the Common Good is another one, i didn't notice before, but boy the brass players have awesome articulation, that is so precise it just blows me away, the trumpet circle feature in 2009 Troopers Western Side Story....Ok I've rambled enough . What would you listen in the dark?

Edited by msumello

What would you listen in the dark?[/font]

" Into the Light ", Phantom Regiment.

• Like 3

Phantom 1995 "Adventures Under a Darkened Sky"

music in the dark.....a darkened sky haha

Dancer in the Dark

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 3