New Uniforms 2013

There have been numerous attempts at creating a hat that didn't look like a quasi-military shako, but would still retain the sense of height needed to make everyone look tall on the field.

They might have tried this re. the quest to look tall:

http://www.robertedwardauctions.com/auction/images_items/Item_2368_1.jpg

• Like 2

Hey don't laugh. He played major league baseball.. AND he had a wonky little hat.

Thats right...Sometimes being short has its advantages.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll148/chetzoid/Fun%20stuff/c_gaedel.jpg

Terrible. The Color Guard influence in Drum Corps is ruining the activity. When will the Corps Directors wake up & realize that guys want to join corps, & fans want to watch corps who look tough, cool & dignified?

This uni is horrendous.

The response has actually been mostly positive so far.

• Like 2

It looks pretty slick, but I'm so used to Crown having the cream look....it's tough to let go of that. But, I do think the red vertical stripe cutting through black and purple could be quite striking and will certainly be unique. As far as the above poster saying "Tough, cool, and dignified", those are pretty subjective descriptions, but in my subjective opinion, this uni has all three of those. I think it's refreshing to see more unique looks like this, especially

coming out of an era when so many uniforms were getting cookie-cutter-ish! This year we get examples of futuristic/shocking all the way to old school and traditional like Scouts and Troopers. Let the 2013 season begin!!!

Edited by Nine White Russians

Which group is that? I'm not as familiar with the national high school scene.

Gracias!

Oh.

Wow.