New Uniforms 2013

If I Remember right Purple doesn't have a good track record, Purple Lancers, Genneseo Knights, Magic of Orlando to name a few didn't last long in purple....

There was a corps that once had purple jackets for seven seasons, and then spent another four seasons with purple accents on a cream colored jacket.

So. Yeah.

• Like 7

You would think they would post a photo where the kid had the collar on straight...

I'm pretty sure that's just how it's supposed to look.

• Like 1

You would think they would post a photo where the kid had the collar on straight...

That's part of the design. See also the on Colts uniform this year.

Terrible. The Color Guard influence in Drum Corps is ruining the activity. When will the Corps Directors wake up & realize that guys want to join corps, & fans want to watch corps who look tough, cool & dignified?

This uni is horrendous.

AMEN!!!!! How many prospective male members want to joins a group and end up lookign like a bunch of NANCYBOYS prancing around with eachother wearing a tutu??? This is almost as bad as when Dev's got rid of the frilly shirts!!!

• Like 8

AMEN!!!!! How many prospective male members want to joins a group and end up lookign like a bunch of NANCYBOYS prancing around with eachother wearing a tutu??? This is almost as bad as when Dev's got rid of the frilly shirts!!!

The gentleman in the photo seemed to be ok with it, and I'm sure he's no "NANCYBOY". For that matter, so did the rest of the males in the corps. I don't remember hearing about any protests concerning the new uniform.

• Like 1

The gentleman in the photo seemed to be ok with it, and I'm sure he's no "NANCYBOY". For that matter, so did the rest of the males in the corps. I don't remember hearing about any protests concerning the new uniform.

Reread his post, and read it all the way to the end. I got a good chuckle.

• Like 1

Reread his post, and read it all the way to the end. I got a good chuckle.

I'm sure he's just having a little fun, but I'd hate for one of the members to read it and think that they're being called a sissy or something. But again, I get it. I've had a good time reading most of the responses.

• Like 1

I think FlamMan raises a valid point, although, I bet the kids who are concerned with looking "macho" probably wouldn't be in Crown anyways. They'd be in Cavies, Scouts, Phantom, Vanguard, etc.

I think FlamMan raises a valid point, although, I bet the kids who are concerned with looking "macho" probably wouldn't be in Crown anyways. They'd be in Cavies, Scouts, Phantom, Vanguard, etc.

Perhaps, but words like "cool" and "macho" are pretty subjective. I have this conversation with my music buddies all the time. What looks cool to some may be pretty dorky to others. And vice versa.

• Like 1