New Uniforms 2013

Cammo makes some people "Happy, Happy, Happy... Jack!" :tongue:/>

Rather than the corps in camaflage, why haven't we put the field judges in a dark green camo so we don't see them?

I find the cammo pretty lame to be honest.

• Like 8

So far, my favorites: Vanguard, Bluecoats, Troopers and Madison. Vanguard is just classy all the way. Bluecoats are very regal looking, Madison still looks very classic and unique...up close, the camo looks a bit strange, but when you are seeing the whole corps together, it looks great! Troopers....love how they've gone back to the 85-ish look....very nice!

Edited by Nine White Russians

the longer plume makes them look taller - I personally never liked the short squat plume Cadets used for that exact reason. the long plume adds height

Cadets started the long plume trend look at the in 1990 its huge!

Blue coats looks hmmmm not made with quality? Why did they leave their old uni? Hopefully its todo with the show

So far, my favorites: Vanguard, Bluecoats, Troopers and Madison. Vanguard is just classy all the way. Bluecoats are very regal looking, Madison still looks very classic and unique...up close, the camo looks a bit strange, but when you are seeing the whole corps together, it looks great! Troopers....love how they've gone back to the 85-ish look....very nice!

• Like 1

Blue coats looks hmmmm not made with quality? Why did they leave their old uni? Hopefully its todo with the show

You know... I kinda have to agree with you. I noticed that too. Love the cut and style.

Their old uniforms have already been sold to another corps, so it's a pretty safe bet that they've permanently parted ways with the '07-'12 look.

The Scouts' use of cammo seems pretty overkill (especially in the guard*). I'd expect that kind of thing from Cadets, but not Madison.

Like I said about Crowns new threads, though: I'll reserve full judgement until I see them on the field.

*This is just my assumption, but I'm thinking there will be an outfit change in the show.

The detail is on all of the uniforms. :)

Cool! I don't know why, but that little detail on the back of the uniform looks really cool. It's just the top point of the star, but it's good-looking.