2013 Rankings

Will someone post scores on here as soon as they are announced?

spandy does. and he does a great job. stay tuned.................

• Like 1

Will someone post scores on here as soon as they are announced?

Depending on the show, there might be a DCP person (or two) who is at a given show, and in the past they have done their best to share the scores after they are announced.

There will be a thread open in this forum for anyone who wants to comment before or after the show... and for someone to post scores.

I'll leave it up to Don to open that thread this weekend. :tongue:

anywho,.........should be an exciting weekend of drum corps,..........4 DCA shows, 16 different corps competing, 19 new scores.

I hear ya, Gary.

This is the time of the season when things really start to get interesting.

All skate!!! :thumbup:

Depending on the show, there might be a DCP person (or two) who is at a given show, and in the past they have done their best to share the scores after they are announced.

There will be a thread open in this forum for anyone who wants to comment before or after the show... and for someone to post scores.

I'll leave it up to Don to open that thread this weekend. tongue.gif

yes i will. it will be a thread for all the shows in one place. we need to get it all there all at once. and this is gonna be a great thread. i'm sure we'll get a lot of participation.

• Like 3

Don you got the buttered pop corn machine on doulbe time and the cooler loaded with beer?

Don you got the buttered pop corn machine on doulbe time and the cooler loaded with beer?

yeah i got pop corn. lots of butter but no beer. i'm diabetic. so i'll have my sugar free orange crush..........LOL. have a good time at the show. just bring your portable A/C . smile.gif

• Like 1

yes i will. it will be a thread for all the shows in one place. we need to get it all there all at once. and this is gonna be a great thread. i'm sure we'll get a lot of participation.

I'll be there with ya, Don!!!

I'll be there with ya, Don!!!

we are the lurkers......LOL. got your twitter feed ready........tongue.gif