2013 Rankings

I do belive CorpsVets will break the top 5 mark and better looking at there total show there drill is so much better than the 5 at the top now ,Don't want to name corps but take a good look at whats there ,And there guard this year has gotten to the point where they can comptete with the best .Scranton should tell alot about whos where in placings . Sorry i thought Corps Vets where in Scranton .But then remmbered they can't afford more that one trip up north for now ,

Hope to see the South rise with more corps

Carolina Gold

Tampa Bay Thunder

Sun Devils

Corps Vets

Alliance

Shenandoah Sound

Cinn.Trad.

Rocketiers are growning

Parie Sound is growning

be nice to see some of the Texas corps rise again

Music City Legend come back

Who knows one day the Southern Regionals may be as large as Scranton

Edited by Florida Sun

ok, ok....i digress. do you people just wait for somebody to #### up and then jump thier ####???

oh no. I don't need to wait at all.

But for you I wait out of respect''

:tongue:/>

• Like 2

I do belive CorpsVets will break the top 5 mark and better looking at there total show there drill is so much better than the 5 at the top now ,Don't want to name corps but take a good look at whats there ,And there guard this year has gotten to the point where they can comptete with the best .Scranton should tell alot about whos where in placings . Sorry i thought Corps Vets where in Scranton .But then remmbered they can't afford more that one trip up north for now ,

Hope to see the South rise with more corps

Carolina Gold

Tampa Bay Thunder

Sun Devils

Corps Vets

Alliance

Shenandoah Sound

Cinn.Trad.

Rocketiers are growning

Parie Sound is growning

be nice to see some of the Texas corps rise again

Music City Legend come back

Who knows one day the Southern Regionals may be as large as Scranton

I'm not asking to be a dick, but can you elaborate on their drill being better than the top 5 now? I mean this as no slam on CV, but have you seen the top 5 corps live to back this claim up?

• Like 2

oh no. I don't need to wait at all.

But for you I wait out of respect''

tongue.gif/>

to funny. i just fell off my chair.....OUCH.......felloff.gif

lol.gif

• Like 1

I'm not asking to be a dick, but can you elaborate on their drill being better than the top 5 now? I mean this as no slam on CV, but have you seen the top 5 corps live to back this claim up?

FWIW I don't think you can say it is 'better' but I think it is definitely/finally 'comparable'. They have a great program this year, and IMO, if they eliminate all of the individual lapses in concentration visually and musically...plus get those three holes filled, I think they have a shot.

I'd love to visit their next several camps. they know how to make use of their 'noncompetitive' time.

Oh and for those saying this or that and people are slotted......it ain't over til Gil Silva gets on the mic and tells you to get off the field because of the noise ordinance

• Like 3

FWIW I don't think you can say it is 'better' but I think it is definitely/finally 'comparable'. They have a great program this year, and IMO, if they eliminate all of the individual lapses in concentration visually and musically...plus get those three holes filled, I think they have a shot.

I'd love to visit their next several camps. they know how to make use of their 'noncompetitive' time.

I would agree it's more in the range of the top corps yes from what i could tell online. Programming in general has taken some big steps forward.

• Like 1

Actually, those three wholes are filled. We had a bad case of Montezuma's revenge go through the corps last week! They couldn't get out of the bathroom long enough to do the show!

We are actually carrying three "extras" that are rehearsing and traveling with us, getting the extra experience needed to march with us next year hopefully.

Dan

Edited by Dan Detweiler
  • Like 1