Boston 2013

" My high-point of the night was telling Garfield's drum line that they couldn't warm up where they wanted. Small pleasures..."

I think that other Massachusetts guy from Nantucket might have a job for you at Foggy Bottom as the translation of what you said above is that you felt ecstatic about telling Gahfield where to go...

• Like 1

Dude... if Boston DOES lose the gray midway through the show and all of a sudden there's a sea of red... holy crap that would be amazing!

As the show is now, I still like it, but man that would be cool. :)

• Like 2

Dude... if Boston DOES lose the gray midway through the show and all of a sudden there's a sea of red... holy crap that would be amazing!

As the show is now, I still like it, but man that would be cool. :)

Very interesting things to come, as always with Boston shows the past several years.

How's the drill treating them? Darryl gave them some tough stuff. They seem to be getting a handle on it better than we did in 09. There is a reason I lost a lot of weight really fast on tour. Hopefully they can clean it up! Really starting to dig the show! Hope the gray to red change happens. It would be a really cool effect. And I did think the gray seemed to fit a little loose.

• Like 2

Dude... if Boston DOES lose the gray midway through the show and all of a sudden there's a sea of red... holy crap, that would be amazing!

Something like

?

(Originally brought to DCP's attention by Michael Boo in November 2009.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Link to discussion threads for all 2013 World Class corps

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 1

Something like

?

(Originally brought to DCP's attention by Michael Boo in November 2009.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Link to discussion threads for all 2013 World Class corps

That was cool.

Lot's of great content and updates on the official facebook page: https://www.facebook...BostonCrusaders

FYI. Last night at the 4th of July fire works in Boston, at the conclusion they played (How to tame your dragon- test drive). hit the FB link above. It is at the end. Have a great day.

I have two clip boards and many SCSU maps in my car from the other night. I'll bring them to Lawrence. My high-point of the night was telling Garfield's drum line that they couldn't warm up where they wanted. Small pleasures...

Stay classy...

Hard work, some free time in Chicago, more hard work, prep show in LaCrosse and then the first regional.

Eat Em Up!

• Like 2