Boston 2013

REALLY digging the changes in the latter part of the show! :thumbup:/>/>

I wish DCI fannetwork would get the beanpot show up, so that I can see a few of them...lol

Just wondering what show do you (DCP) folks think the red lion will Rise. Have a great day. (Any guesses).

They might do something else first and save a major "wow" for later. Hope they can get out of this annual mid 70's rut their in. With their current down time, this Saturday should be a big barometer of the next four weeks. Go Saders.

Edited by Ghost

Just wondering what show do you (DCP) folks think the red lion will Rise. Have a great day. (Any guesses).

' hope the plan is not to install any " wows " at the August 18th, Seasonovah, New Mexico DCI show.

And this info is from what source? (If you're correct, that might make you a snitch!)

I first heard about future "wows" at CYO, and they would be unveiled at Bristol. At Bristol, I heard Beanpot. At Beanpot I heard Minneapolis. Now I saw major revisions at Bristol, and at Beanpot I saw a more confident performance. So I suppose the rumors could be correct that we did see "wows" and will continue to see "wows" as the show improves, that will have nothing to do with the "wows" people are expecting, namely a uniform switch like SCV used to do. However, a cleaner show will have more effective "wows" than something that can appear to be a stunt, so I'd rather be patient and be wowed in Lawrence, Allentown, or Indy, but just in case the "wows" are unveiled this weekend, I'll be watching the webcast of Minneapolis, and if all of the sudden I see red jackets replace gray, I won't complain.

FYI to Ghost: I was sitting in the stands at CYO, Bristol, and Beanpot, so you know my sources would be a friend of a friend of a fiend's cousin said...

I'm sure it'll be up by the time of the Minnesota live stream when it will no longer be interesting! :tongue:/>/>/>

:tongue:/>/> ...I actually decided to email support (after I figured out where support was located...didn't know what category to pick either...not too intuitive IMO)

Sent email at 9pm EDT on the 9th and got a replay at 3am EDT :smile:/>/>

"Thank you for your interest in The Fan Network. We apologize for the long wait but the Beanpot Invitational is now available for viewing on The Fan Network." :smile:/>/>

I first heard about future "wows" at CYO, and they would be unveiled at Bristol. At Bristol, I heard Beanpot. At Beanpot I heard Minneapolis. Now I saw major revisions at Bristol, and at Beanpot I saw a more confident performance. So I suppose the rumors could be correct that we did see "wows" and will continue to see "wows" as the show improves, that will have nothing to do with the "wows" people are expecting, namely a uniform switch like SCV used to do. However, a cleaner show will have more effective "wows" than something that can appear to be a stunt, so I'd rather be patient and be wowed in Lawrence, Allentown, or Indy, but just in case the "wows" are unveiled this weekend, I'll be watching the webcast of Minneapolis, and if all of the sudden I see red jackets replace gray, I won't complain.

FYI to Ghost: I was sitting in the stands at CYO, Bristol, and Beanpot, so you know my sources would be a friend of a friend of a fiend's cousin said...

I watched Beanpot on fannetwork today...BAC needs to clean clean clean...I'm starting to really dig this show BIG TIME...This show like I've said previously is going to be a late bloomer!