AKRON SHOW 6-22

Great lineup, Great Weather, Great Stadium, Full judging panel...but no scores for 48 hours :thumbdown:

This show has again been selected for the DCI's Tour Premiere showing in theaters across the nation. Could be a big night for the home team :thumbup:

Order of Performance:

Spirit of Atlanta

Cavaliers

Boston Crusaders

Cadets

Phantom Regiment

Bluecoats

• Like 1

Full judging panel.

My info is that Akron isn't a full panel, but a partial Panel of 5.

GE Vis. : Czapinski

GE Mus.: Allison

Vis. Ana. : Lentz

Mus. Ana : Jones

Mus. Perc. : Fugett

Who are the other 3 and what captions ?

• Like 1

Eat Um Up Boston!!!

• Like 2

I will be there and rooting on all the corps. I may tweet during the show, but if not I will definitely post a review after. Can't wait to see Bluecoats. Have not seen them yet. Love the new uniform. I drove up to InfoCision Stadium on Wednesday to see the Cadets rehearse. They look to be quite strong. They actually did a full run in uniform at the end of the night which those of us there were privy to. Pretty solid corps. Closer was very new that day, so they were quite dirty there (and in other places). To be expected this early.

I will be interested to see what people think of Cavaliers tonight. Really looking forward to seeing that show as well.

I will be there tonight. I will try to post as many updates here as possible cuz twitter is dumb!

• Like 1

Really looking forward to this show. Wound up with suite tickets very close to the 50 and near the top. Got to see a lot of these corps last night at the Lexington show, but I was off to the side quite a bit and down low (and running around in uniform - figuratively).

Should be a great night of drum corps!