What will happen in Quincy tonight, if of course it's not too stor

The weather report changes all the time in New England anyway, or so they say, but today's forecast seems to change by the minute! Pop up thunders showers are predicted, but they were predicted yesterday and in most areas to the south of the state, conditions were somewhat dry. Of course a little rain never stopped BAC and there are all kinds of stories of cadets and Phantom marching in the rain. Last summer I saw Bluecoats in the rain and I was impressed they were so oblivious to the horrible weather and made me appreciate them all the more. So something will happen in Quincy tonight at CYO Nationals Tribute.

But suppose the shows does go on as scheduled storm free:

Will we see any changes, perhaps more "color" from BAC for the home crowd? (BTW: there will be enough people at the show tonight who remember the grey uniform of 1959, perhaps even wore it, so there will be tears of joy on some faces, trust me)

Will it be Bluecoats over Phantom or Phantom over Bluecoats?

Will last year's rivalry and neck in neck early season competition between 7th Regiment and Spartans pick up where it left off?

And the Spartans will be donning their new unis for the first time in competition. Just when others are groping to go black and darker, Spartans change course. Spartans, so ahead of the curve???

Does this belong in world class discussion?

I'll be leaving in about an hour for Quincy, and right now it looks storm free! Showers are not predicted until after 9, and there's just a 10% chance. It was 30% at noontime.

The Spartans are locals, and very much a part of the area member wise, fan wise, and other wise. Ya, they belong in this discussion

• Like 1

Is this the official Quincy thread? And if so, could the title be edited to make that clearer -- at least so it doesn't cut off in the middle of a word?

Does what? The original post, which mentions all the WORLD CLASS corps and the WORLD CLASS competition happening in Quincy? Or the slight aside about the local Open Class corps competing at this show? If that really bothers you enough to comment on it... wow.

Anyway, very excited about the show tonight. It is quite literally one block down the street from my house. :thumbup:

I had the chance to listen to Boston rehearsing every day when they were here, so I'm excited to see how much they've improved in just a few weeks. Should be a great show!

World Class about to start with Surf. Great first shows for Spartans and 7th, both with plenty of room to grow. Spartans guard is huge! Both corps are about the same size, save for Spartans having 14 more in the cg. I think Spartans are a little north of 100 membership this year. Uni's look great.