Walnut Whiskey, Wine, and Wasabi

Nailed it the second time. Thanks for always posting the pictures from Twitter, and thanks to everyone who is there reporting.

Impulse!! First presence from te horn line and percussion of the night! Some early season jitters still being worked out. Some wonderful music back and forth from guard to horns to drums! Best show I've seen from this corps in a very log time!

(I promise to write a full review when I get home tonight...)

Entering the field from long beach ca....CITY SOUND!

Get it Pacifica.

Got it!

1011830_10151515543622797_605110657_n.jpg

I wonder if the bass drum in the steel frame will get the same treatment. I noticed during their time at GWU that there was a section where a guard member and horn line member took turns "scribbling" on the drum head. It would make sense if the bass drum were adorned like a chalk board...

I wonder if the bass drum in the steel frame will get the same treatment. I noticed during their time at GWU that there was a section where a guard member and horn line member took turns "scribbling" on the drum head. It would make sense if the bass drum were adorned like a chalk board...

Thought the same thing at GWebb. I expect to see that appear eventually.

CITY SOUND! A bit smaller than impulse, but the how is very entertaining! Very cool "puertarican" groove from start to finish! They had a bit of phasing, and some horn intonation probs, but who doesn't right now! Still so glad to see a new corps coming out of SoCal! Great job guys!

Now entering the field....GOLD!