Walnut Whiskey, Wine, and Wasabi

Well If Crown beats Blue Devils tonight I think they can go with it and create momentum. If they don't. I think that would be too bad because I really think they have a great show this year. of course I want to see Blue Devils win (especially with this show) but I also am really growing fond of the CC production. Historically speaking if BD can win a handful of shows against a top rival early on they turn into a locomotive. If you can whoop them (especially on their turf) they can be taken down. Not saying that is what will happen but that is what has happened in the past.

Either way all I can say is the real winners this year is the fans! Great productions by all! What a great drum corps season this is turning out to be!!!

Don't be surprised if BD brings an upgraded ending...it will bring the show together and the fans to their feet. 81.75 with CC about .5 back.

• Like 1

If you're going and you don't have tickets- GO VERY EARLY.

The lines for this show can be 45 minutes plus.

Edited by KPinCAL

Bring lots of water, sunscreen, hats ... and enjoy! Oceanside was awesome last night!!! This one promises to bet hotter!

• Like 1

Just seemed a strange combo since two are drinks and one is a condiment. lol

It's Los Angeles County -- I feel perfectly comfortable choosing a strange combo -- especially for alliterative purposes!

Edited by corpsband

Don't be surprised if BD brings an upgraded ending...it will bring the show together and the fans to their feet. 81.75 with CC about .5 back.

I know they did make changes. They really do need a big push at the end. Last year was just don'e and no one knew when to clap. I think that is the reason for the golf claps not the show.

Don't count out CC though. I respect them for what they have done.

Just arrived! Perusing the suvie booths!

Three youth performing groups (Yamato youth band, watchmen and the marching ghosts) all doing a little preperformance! Entertainment as the sun begins to set!

Wait, is the show somewhere else? Corpsband's picture shows El Camino High School, I thought the show was always at Mt. SAC