Rochester Rhapsody

Good day for the first Minnesota show of the season! Anybody going to be at the show? Ill be performing with the Govenaires!

Show site: Rochester Regional Stadium, Rochester, MN

Lineup:

Govenaires

Minnesota Brass

Troopers

Colts

Crossmen

Madison Scouts

Blue Stars

Go MN Brass!

Go Govies!!

GO COLTS!!!!

Here is the link to the show website, and it looks like they have a pretty active twitter feed as well. I get to spend tonight at work, but I will be in Mankato tomorrow!

River City Rhapsody

Showtime weather: Partly cloudy and 74, winds N at 9mph....pretty sweet night for some drum corps :)

Driving into the show site, I saw the Blue Stars rehearsing, and they are looking good!! It's gonna be a good show tonight.

National Anthem just finished and we are being adminished to silence our phones. The crowd is very large and we are being encouraged to slide together, as the show is general admission by section. The announcer is kind of quiet as I am on the opposite site of the speaker.

Great to see such a large turnout!!! Should be a great show!!!

No one wants to leave their seats for fear of losing them. I am not a big fan of general admission for just that reason. My rear hurts and I would like to take a walk but I would certainly have to stand the rest of the show.