20) Seneca Optimists

21) Alliance

22) St. Ignatius Girls

23) Offensive Lions

24) Geneseo Knights

25) The Thing

Thanks for playing!

Edited by rchammar

Can't march and play? Are you high? Have you seen them live?

Edited by Nine White Russians
  • Like 2

Can't march and play? Are you high? Have you seen them live?

+1 because someone gave you a -1 for no reason. :)

I know Madison has a history of coming out Hot and peaking early, but this year feels different ... VERY different. I really think this is the best chance they've had of making it back to the Top 6 since Carmen in 2005. :thumbup:

• Like 1

+1 because someone gave you a -1 for no reason. :)

I know Madison has a history of coming out Hot and peaking early, but this year feels different ... VERY different. I really think this is the best chance they've had of making it back to the Top 6 since Carmen in 2005. thumbup.gif

Thanks. I probably got the negative because the unedited version was less polite. But yeah, I hope you're right.

I hope they keep building on the strengths they have and peak at just the right time - Finals!

• Like 1

Although I may be a tad out of touch, here's my predictions:

1) Star of Indiana

2) Anaheim Kingsmen

3) 27th Lancers

4) Bayonne Bridgemen

5) Des Plaines Vanguard

6) Belleville Black Knights

7) Suncoast Sound

8) Sky Ryder's

9) North Star

10) Guardsmen

11) Capital Freelancers

12) Velvet Knights

13) Polish Falcon Cadets

14) Dutch Boy

15) Bleu Raeders

16) Commodores

You're wrong about North Star. North Star always starts strong and peaks in early August unless you're from the Boston area and you know it's not that North Star peaked early, it's because the judges don't appreciate corps from Massachusetts which is why 27th never won a title (should have in 80), it took so long for Defenders to make the top 25 and so long for BAC to finally make the top 12 (that should have happened earlier too, like 77 or 78). So North Star at this point should be with Bridgemen and 27th.Just attend any CYO, Eastern Mass. or Mayflower circuit show and you'll know I'm speaking the truth.

Edited by Tim K

1. CROWN- Right now Crown is on top but, they have to fix their drum situation YESTERDAY! Love or hate vocals, Crown's work! I don't like the love story script I think it should be more poetic but, Great fun Show!
  2. CADETS- Cadets had a higher GE score in Chambersburg than they did in the T.O.C. show. That should be corrected. Strong Drums, Brass, Visual, Very Intense Show! As the show gets polished the Emotion and Intensity will grow!
  3. DEVILS- Hard to put my finger on this one. Strong Drums, Strong Brass! After watching the show a bunch of times; With such a complex music arrangement, sometimes the visual doesn't match the intensity and mood of the music. Add to that, there's just too much unnecessary crap on the field. I could watch the drums all day! That being said,They're still a top 4 corps!
  4. VANGUARD- This is a great classic drum corps show! I think they'll close the gap on the front runners.
  5. PHANTOM- Beautiful but Boring. ( Just like one of my former girlfriends)
  6. MADISON- Another classic drum corps show. Not a lot of bells and whistles but lots of Emotion.
  7. BLUECOATS- I think once Bloo cleans up their changes and fixes their transitions between segments, They could go as high as 5th come Finals.
  8. CAVALIERS- unhappy.gif I want Cavies to be top 5 every year! I fear that corps is long gone.
  9. BOSTON- I hated this show when I saw it at the movie theater. I saw it live in Chambersburg and liked it very much! Keep up the hard work Boston!
  10. SPIRIT-This is a fun show to watch and listen to! My only problem is the vast majority of the corps stays bottled between the 30's the whole show.( I could say this about a few corps)
  11. BLUE KNIGHT- I like this show much better than some of the corps ahead of them. They have work to do selling the middle section of their show but First Circle will be Awesome come August!
  12. CROSSMEN- Will probably finish 10th in Minnesota. As the corps gets comfortable with the show I'm sure they'll develop the emotion and intensity needed to sale this show.
  13. TROOPERS-
  14. BLUE STARS-
  15. COLTS-
  16. ACADEMY
  17. CASCADES

Edited by boxingfred