Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI

Legends - Kalamazoo, MI

Colt Cadets - Dubuque, IA

Weather: High 84, Low 59, 0% chance of rain

I think it is obvious that Madison will take this one but it will be interesting to see what happens to the spread between Spirit and Colts after last night's show. With Spirit performing right after the Colts this time I think we will get a better idea on how the two really match up. Throw Crossmen in there, and it gets even better.

I'll be there!! Can't wait, 1st live show of the season for me :thumbup:/>

I'll be there!! Can't wait, 1st live show of the season for me :thumbup:/>/>

You might wanna bring a plastic surgeon, because Madison is going to tear your face off in the first 30 seconds of their show, and not stop until you're left a pathetic, sobbing puddle of joy in the stands.

On second thought, a plastic surgeon probably won't cut it.

• Like 4

You might wanna bring a plastic surgeon, because Madison is going to tear your face off in the first 30 seconds of their show, and not stop until you're left a pathetic, sobbing puddle of joy in the stands.

OMG I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it on!!!

• Like 1

The Scouts are bringing it this year!!! They have a wonderful program!!!

Crossmen have a new ending to their show. The last 2 1/2 minutes of the show is both new music and drill. I hear it's a big improvement over the previous ending. Only concern is have they had enough time to clean the new changes. Given they were neck and neck with Blue Stars I think it's a big risk going into the first regional.

• Like 1

OMG I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it on!!!

Real talk, everyone at this show will do the same. Spirit, Crossmen, Colts have great shows this year. Have a blast!

• Like 3

Couldn't agree more!!! Go Scouts!!! Break 80 tonight!

• Like 3

My dad and I will be there- just hit up some Scouts practice - hoping for a great crowd tonight!

Crossmen have a new ending to their show. The last 2 1/2 minutes of the show is both new music and drill. I hear it's a big improvement over the previous ending. Only concern is have they had enough time to clean the new changes. Given they were neck and neck with Blue Stars I think it's a big risk going into the first regional.

Wow. That's a pretty big rewrite!