La Crosse Creamery

You do realize DCI is a non profit organization right?

Wait, what are you talking about?

If a judge were to be fined for not showing up to an assignment, it would be DCI fining the judge (who is likely an independent contractor, not a DCI employee). Did you think the person you responded too was implying that DCI refund money or something because a judge didn't show?

1 Bluecoats 80.100

2 The Cavaliers 78.950

3 Boston Crusaders 77.250

4 Blue Stars 75.550

5 Crossmen 74.850

6 Troopers 73.900

Well, ONE of my three predictions wasn't incorrect. We'll see how things line up tomorrow (If it doesn't rain out ._.) because Dubuque has the Colts just .35 behind the Stars, minding these are different shows, both of them were home shows for each other. I'm a bit surprised my breaking 76 barrier didn't happen, but overall this is a pretty great score for my Blue Stars (75 the day before Minne after more important changes!), and I can only hope either Troop picks themselves up or the changes for Crossmen really helped elevate the show.

Actually a big improvement tonight for Blue. Cavies had a 15.7 last night and again tonight. Last night Blue had a 14.8 and up to a 15.6 tonight. I honestly think the 3 days of rain really

hurt the vis pr last night. Hopefully another nice improvement tomorrow night.

That's what I saw last night from Bluecoats; Glad they improved there.

They probably just don't get paid. And the peeps running the show probably get some money back.

Edit: At least that is what I think would happen. I don't actually know.

What you mean Judges get paid? I thought they did it for love.........lol!

Or because the elite corps demanded more money from DCI for show fees?

Is that because we have more shows and more people attending the shows than in the past?

Or is it that ticket prices are cheaper now than they have ever been?

Hey Brad Furlano,

Congratulations on (finally) having a year when you didn't have to cancel the show because of horrible weather. Then again, no Crown, no rain... ...just saying.:lookaround:/>

Hey Brad Furlano,

Congratulations on (finally) having a year when you didn't have to cancel the show because of horrible weather. Then again, no Crown, no rain... ...just saying.:lookaround:/>/>

Getting burned the last few years may have contributed to the smaller crowd. It was a great show, there wasn't a single corps that I didn't thoroughly enjoy. I thought placements were right, Cavies were MUCH better than expected, drumline is smokin. Bloo has a very cool show, huge presence on the field. Love when Boston goes to red, wish they had done it a little sooner. Blue Stars made some nice changes to the opening statement, much more effective, but they're getting killed in GE, not sure what the solution is there. Crossmen are entertaining start to finish, but the theme feels a little beat to death by the end of it. Peace sign at the end had the crowd standing. Troopers, killed the sunburst, as in murdered it, as in hell yes. Great show. I think it is likely these placements stay the same in MN today, but the spreads could easily change as they have all summer. Great night, thanks Brad and Company! (although I didn't win the 50/50 raffle :thumbdown: ) :tongue:

• Like 2

Havent been to a DC show in a few years. Heres the truth..........It's a better product then it was five years ago for sure....

Troopers always love them. Could never march with them.

Crossmen......Blah.. Show did nothing for me. I dont see them any where near Blue Stars in a couple weeks. with out a major overhaul.

Blue Stars.....Very cool show. Very well designed. Love the drum book, and the set player. Clean it, get in te rewrites. Top 12 no doubt.

Boston.....Very nice program. a few lulls. but who doesnt have those. (there called ballads)

Cavies......Drum line is killer. The show is a little ADHD for me busy, busy, busy, but cool

BLOOOOOOOOOOOO.....Best Blue Coats show Ive seen in along time........Top 6?

• Like 2