7:10 PM – Madison Scouts

7:27 PM – The Cavaliers

7:44 PM – Phantom Regiment

8:01 PM – Bluecoats

8:18 PM – Santa Clara Vanguard

8:35 PM – The Cadets

8:52 PM – Carolina Crown

9:09 PM – Blue Devils

Read more: http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=d89950c2-ef26-4729-929e-22384d3336a7#ixzz2Z0MqG1t5

Where will Pacific Crest, Mandarins, Jersey Surf, and Oregon Crusaders fit in?

Who will be in the 12th spot this week?

Will Crown stay ahead of the Blue Devils?

We shall find out. And I'll be there watching on the side 2 40 5 rows up. See you in a week.

Until then...PREDICT! I see some REALLY good performance draws and some REALLY bad ones. Take those into consideration.

Chatroom for the event:

Chatzy.com/84986047533456

Good slot for Troopers today! They are after Xmen and Blue Stars have to perform after Spirit and Boston! Troopers might be able to move up on Spirit and pass Blue Stars!

Good slot for Troopers today! They are after Xmen and Blue Stars have to perform after Spirit and Boston! Troopers might be able to move up on Spirit and pass Blue Stars!

Funny....I was thinking Troopers got a great draw....but so did the Blue Stars. Going on after Boston and Spirit should be a good thing for the Stars....assuming they perform well. :-)

Funny....I was thinking Troopers got a great draw....but so did the Blue Stars. Going on after Boston and Spirit should be a good thing for the Stars....assuming they perform well. :-)

Agreed, both Troopers and the Blue Stars got great draws for tonight. I hope they both take full advantage of these performance spots and do their best! It's going to be fun watching the results come in for sure tonight. Very anxious!

Edited by MarchandPlay

It appears that DCI has once again found a way to grossly mistreat the Madison Scouts, and conveniently set them up

for a 7th place finish. The entire industry knows better than this, and knows they are in FACT the nominated 5th place

ranking in DCI at present. Another special thanks to the steadfast incompetence of judges like A Lo, and Chapinski who

find their greatest joy in demoting the Scouts at every opportunity. We're on to you both among others who make it

their mission to create ever greater inequity for the Madison Scouts, both now and historically. When Chapinski was

rejected from a much desired staff position with Madison Scouts, this scorned enthusiast became their nemesis. We

are not fooled by your obfuscations, nor are we influenced by your self appointed pedigree. Please go back to bandy

land where you both came from, and please.. don't write.

All I can say is you better be MORE worried about who is behind you rather than making a failed effort at judge bashing...

• Like 2

Man, I can't get enough Bloo's show lately. Just so good. I know I should just enjoy it no matter what their score is, but it just bothers me that they aren't getting past PR. sad.gif Wonder if they'll do anything to the guard, since that seems to be their weakspot. Nonetheless, excited to see all the corps, particularly Cavies, because they're closing some gaps and I love their show this year.

• Like 2

Top 4 tonight will be within either 1.5 or 3 points. I got a feeling about it.

Edit- I think it'll also be a different top 12 from MN (corps & rankings), which is exciting! It's Texas week- YEEHAW!!!!

Edited by loopin' froot loops

It appears that DCI has once again found a way to grossly mistreat the Madison Scouts, and conveniently set them up

for a 7th place finish. The entire industry knows better than this, and knows they are in FACT the nominated 5th place

ranking in DCI at present. Another special thanks to the steadfast incompetence of judges like A Lo, and Chapinski who

find their greatest joy in demoting the Scouts at every opportunity. We're on to you both among others who make it

their mission to create ever greater inequity for the Madison Scouts, both now and historically. When Chapinski was

rejected from a much desired staff position with Madison Scouts, this scorned enthusiast became their nemesis. We

are not fooled by your obfuscations, nor are we influenced by your self appointed pedigree. Please go back to bandy

land where you both came from, and please.. don't write.

I'm from Boston, and around here all Madison has to do is start their busses and the crowd is ecstatic. I also know when they come to Lawrence in a few weeks, their 75th anniversary will be celebrated at the encore in a way that I'm sure will only be rivaled by their hometown fans. And while I am hoping BAC will surge and they will be in the top 7, if it has to be someone else I certainly hope it will be Madison.

Now I do agree there are some who have found Madison's success this year a bit of a challenge. It's a lot easier saying a beloved phrase about Madison shows of the past, claim they are still loved, but not as competitive. This year they are competitive. Some attribute their success to "early peaking," but those years they supposedly peaked early, did they peak early or just have a poor finals show? There is a difference.

Now, as someone who read one way that the order will be determined and found out through DCP and verified by the DCI website that it would be done in another manner, I can feel your pain about order of appearance. Like I said I'm a BAC fan, and I'm not thrilled about their placement either. However, I don't think a conspiracy is involved. However, no matter where they appear, they have to place ahead of Bluecoats and Phantom for that to happen. I do not believe that has happened yet this year. They also have to hope there is no late season excitement from BAC, Cavies, and BK.While rankings can be helpful, what matters most what happens when you are face to face with everyone.

Edited by Tim K
  • Like 1