San Antonio Showdown

Perfectly designed show.

SCV shows just flows so well from start to finish. SCV this year just has the look and feel and sound of a Drum and Bugle corps to me. And thats a big compliment from me to them this year . Bravo ! :thumbup:

• Like 3

That SCV show is pure class through and through. Just sublime.

Quote of the night! Very well put thumbup.gif

• Like 2

Love hearing great things about Santa Clara! Especially playing Les Mis.

Just a question. I'm not getting the whole field on the FN feed. Is it my settings or is it like that for everyone else. I'm missing parts of lots of forms.

Yeah the edges are cut off pretty bad. More than usual. We're only seeing to the 25s. Usually you get to the 15s or 10s. Even then some of the sets get cut off.

Edited by skywhopper

Absolutely love this show. Still a little too much thunderous goo though. Everything is improving. Agree the best Guard in years! l Love new ending, but I know they are NOT through yet! Love you SCV. Always and Forever... :satisfied:

Just a question. I'm not getting the whole field on the FN feed. Is it my settings or is it like that for everyone else. I'm missing parts of lots of forms.

I'm only seeing from the 25s. I think that's just how they have their cameras set.

SCV hasn't lost to Regiment all year, so that's a pretty safe prediction. That and my $1 bet with my lovely bride, the Regiment alumnus, seems pretty safe, too.

Garry in Vegas

PS I win another $1 if the Angels finish with a better winning percentage than the Cubs.