Houston, TX

that's how it should have played out, but incompetent judges like A Lo make sure the Scouts never get what they've earned. j

DCI needs to send this judge, and many like him back to bandy world where their inept abilities will be hailed and appreciated.

Can you spell L - O - S - E - R??

Over the last few years here on DCP, Some Scouts fans (not all) have came on here and said things like they are so happy to be Scouts fans cause Madison doesn't care about scores or placements. They are in it for entertaining the fans. If that's true than why are you getting bent out shape over what they should have earned? Scouts don't care about scores or placements right?

• Like 2

it may have been a bit sharp, but never was one to sit back and let foul play rule the day. Back to bandy? LOL Never been part of it.

Also remember, we have every right to free speech here so long as we refrain from vulgarity and/or defamation. Just callin' it like I see it.

Im here to stay, so if you don't like my opinions, don't read 'em!

I'm sure you are making alot of Scout alumni very proud :doh:

• Like 4

that's how it should have played out, but incompetent judges like A Lo make sure the Scouts never get what they've earned. j

DCI needs to send this judge, and many like him back to bandy world where their inept abilities will be hailed and appreciated.

The only thing I have to say is that I am a HUGE Scouts fan, but what did A. Lo do so drastically to the Scouts? He scored them 0.3 under Phantom and 0.2 under Bluecoats in Music Analysis. I don't see anything horrible there...

• Like 1

Am I missing something????? Can someone please explain to me how A Lo scoring madison .3 behind phantom and .2 behind bloo is some huge judging conspiracy?

What is going on with some of these dcp posters lately? I'm not sure why its happening, but it is and its not becoming.

Right now it appears Bloo, Madison, Cavies and BK will be fighting for the 6/7/8/9 spots with Boston right on their tails. Indy should be fun :)

As I see it right now in groupings:

Crown

BD

Cadets

SCV

Phantom

Bluecoats

Madison

Cavies

BK

Boston

Spirit

Blue Stars

Troopers

Crossmen

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1

Am I missing something????? Can someone please explain to me how A Lo scoring madison .3 behind phantom and .2 behind bloo is some huge judging conspiracy?

What is going on with some of these dcp posters lately? I'm not sure why its happening, but it is and its not becoming.

Right now it appears Bloo, Madison, Cavies and BK will be fighting for the 6/7/8/9 spots with Boston right on their tails. Indy should be fun :)

As I see it right now in groupings (with the current top 11 as guarantees for finals)

Crown

BD

Cadets

SCV

Phantom

Bluecoats

Madison

Cavies

BK

Boston

Spirit

Blue Stars

Troopers

Crossmen

As I see it right now in groupings:

Crown

BD

Cadets

SCV

Phantom

Bluecoats

Madison

Cavies

BK

Boston

Spirit

Blue Stars

Troopers

Crossmen

I agree for the most part, except I could see SCV and Phantom in the same group. I could also see Spirit with the Blue Stars/Troopers/Crossmen/(Colts) grouping

I was at this show last Friday... I can say each corps entertained me.

Genesis- Yes, I know they are in open class but they were at this show... I REALLY enjoyed this show. This was one of two shows that put a big smile on my face. What can I say, I am a sucker for Oz shows I guess...

Jersey Surf- This was the first time I have ever seen this corps live. Was I disappointed??? I am not sure, I like the Velvet Knight feel... but the electronic stuff really needs to be removed. What turned me off was the battle between a trumpet and a keyboard... I don't mind having some electronics in a show, but they had a bit too much for my taste. Overall, it was an ok show they just had some turn offs.

The Academy- With all honesty, I don't really remember there show... the only thing that kept going on in my head was how Richard Hinshaw's drill didn't work out for The Cavaliers like I hoped. I do remember liking the show... dang I am sorry Academy fans.

Pacific Crest- WOW this is the best show I have ever seen from them. This show reminds me of the 2000's shows and I really liked it. I love the drill and the horn line this year. I hope they keep this up!

Madison Scouts- I really LOVED how the show started... This is a traditional Scouts show for sure! I have tuns of respect for this show. However, its not my favorite show from them and I was hoping for something a little different. I could see what some where saying how they stand still a lot and play then march, but it didn't really bother me nor did it seem to bother the crowd. I think what I really want them to do is try to go back to doing some Latin themed shows. I guess that might be just me... overall, I really enjoyed this show!

Boston Crusaders- I won't lie, I was a little worried that they were going on right after Madison... but they pulled it off nicely. It was nice to see the red jackets back!!

The Cavaliers- While this might seem biased, but this was the other show that put big smiles on my face. This year's drill is way better than last years and that closer was something pretty special. The piccolo trumpet soloist sounded pretty darn good! Was it like 2010 or 2011? No, but I think they are making a big step in the right direction with this years show. Will it make top 5? No, but I think they are going to fight for a 6th place spot come finals. I am not going to underestimate this show... in fact, a friend of mine came with me to this show and it was his first show. This was his favorite show of the night. (Cavies, please play louder by finals)

Phantom Regiment- This show was just beautiful. I think that is all I need to say, they are going to stay in the top 5 that is for sure.

Bluecoats- I am still not a huge fan of the uniforms, but I guess I am in the minority there. The show design didn't quite grasp me like Madison's or Cavies, but I really did love that horn line. They got first for the night and that was no surprise to me. They had the loudest horn line of the night... they were very very clean.

I was at this show last Friday... I can say each corps entertained me.

Genesis- Yes, I know they are in open class but they were at this show... I REALLY enjoyed this show. This was one of two shows that put a big smile on my face. What can I say, I am a sucker for Oz shows I guess...

Jersey Surf- This was the first time I have ever seen this corps live. Was I disappointed??? I am not sure, I like the Velvet Knight feel... but the electronic stuff really needs to be removed. What turned me off was the battle between a trumpet and a keyboard... I don't mind having some electronics in a show, but they had a bit too much for my taste. Overall, it was an ok show they just had some turn offs.

The Academy- With all honesty, I don't really remember there show... the only thing that kept going on in my head was how Richard Hinshaw's drill didn't work out for The Cavaliers like I hoped. I do remember liking the show... dang I am sorry Academy fans.

Pacific Crest- WOW this is the best show I have ever seen from them. This show reminds me of the 2000's shows and I really liked it. I love the drill and the horn line this year. I hope they keep this up!

Madison Scouts- I really LOVED how the show started... This is a traditional Scouts show for sure! I have tuns of respect for this show. However, its not my favorite show from them and I was hoping for something a little different. I could see what some where saying how they stand still a lot and play then march, but it didn't really bother me nor did it seem to bother the crowd. I think what I really want them to do is try to go back to doing some Latin themed shows. I guess that might be just me... overall, I really enjoyed this show!

Boston Crusaders- I won't lie, I was a little worried that they were going on right after Madison... but they pulled it off nicely. It was nice to see the red jackets back!!

The Cavaliers- While this might seem biased, but this was the other show that put big smiles on my face. This year's drill is way better than last years and that closer was something pretty special. The piccolo trumpet soloist sounded pretty darn good! Was it like 2010 or 2011? No, but I think they are making a big step in the right direction with this years show. Will it make top 5? No, but I think they are going to fight for a 6th place spot come finals. I am not going to underestimate this show... in fact, a friend of mine came with me to this show and it was his first show. This was his favorite show of the night. (Cavies, please play louder by finals)

Phantom Regiment- This show was just beautiful. I think that is all I need to say, they are going to stay in the top 5 that is for sure.

Bluecoats- I am still not a huge fan of the uniforms, but I guess I am in the minority there. The show design didn't quite grasp me like Madison's or Cavies, but I really did love that horn line. They got first for the night and that was no surprise to me. They had the loudest horn line of the night... they were very very clean.

BAC will Rise.

• Like 1