Slotting 2013

Since when did slotting involve 3 different corps swapping 1,2,3 and 6,7,8? Looks like clumping to me

• Like 2

Since when did slotting involve 3 different corps swapping 1,2,3 and 6,7,8? Looks like clumping to me

DCImonkey, I love your signature! Isn't that the truth; 11 years on here and how many years on Sound Machine and before that RAMD? At least we have Fan Network, it sure helps. :offtopic:/>/> Let the slotting discussion begin again this year.

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom

I guess I'm just wondering how the Cavies are gaining on Madison again this year. I sure that the G-7 powers to be will do what ever they can to keep the top 7 from last year the same.

you have to be joking right

• Like 2

DCImonkey, I love your signature! Isn't that the truth; 11 years on here and how many years on Sound Machine and before that RAMD? At least we have Fan Network, it sure helps. :offtopic:/>/>/> Let the slotting discussion begin again this year.

oooooooo you said RAMD, be carefull that " she who would will not be named" will conjure up EBBUB and such............ :shutup:

( yea, I'm THAT "The other mike" )

• Like 3

DCImonkey, I love your signature! Isn't that the truth; 11 years on here and how many years on Sound Machine and before that RAMD? At least we have Fan Network, it sure helps. :offtopic:/>/>/> Let the slotting discussion begin again this year.

Ahh...Sound Machine. Those were the days! I remember getting so excited writing show reviews, but now we don't need them.. Everybody can watch the shows on youtube or fan network. It's amazing how accessible DCI is nowadays.

I only posted on RAMD a few times. I could never really get the hang of newsgroups.

• Like 1