ATLANTA, GA

Yeah I feel you. It does not seem like they tried with the design

Okay, there's some things I'll take when you're going to say something negative about a corps and its staff and team, even in a way that's not meant to bash them, but saying that a design team didn't try to bring a great product to the field is absolutely unacceptable. I can understand not liking how the show was designed, but what you're suggesting is just downright wrong and sickening.

*rant over*

• Like 2

Spirit's pit is really strong and earns how much they're featured.

That's fine and all, but music fitting the title doesn't make a show work. If you watched this show without volume, the section with the guard guys would be the only indication of theme. Just seems like they realized after they had designed the show that they hadn't put much in to match the theme. Just my thoughts.

I disagree. The theme shows up pretty well throughout the show, but it is hard to see some of those things when you aren't watching live.

I can't tell what the bass heads are supposed to be. Whiskey casks?

Hey DCI...perhaps we can work on informing security that it is NOT ok for "fans" to sit in the aisleways on the 50 yard line without a ticket.

And while we're tweaking things, not selling concessions in the stands nor allowing people to walk in and out during shows would be great too!

I love paying a couple hundred bucks in tickets to get this great venue, but I can do without the clueless yellow jacket $8/hr event security folks while I'm here.

Thanks!

You can say that again sister!

• Like 1

Spirit's ballad gives me goosebumps. An incredible arrangement of a beautiful song!!!