Murfreesboro Mayhem

I looked at the performance order for each of the 7 TOC shows. There are 7 corps and each gets to perform in a different show position for each show. Example: Crown has performed/will perform in position 3, 5, 2, 6, 1, 7, 4. Also, the orders are randomized from show to show so you don't always have one corps continually following the same corps, as you would if you just took the first show order, moved the last Corps to perform to first, and bumped everyone up a spot. Finally, it looks like "home" shows have the home corps going on last.

I hope I've explained it OK (at least that's how I understand it).

I'm VERY surprised (or very blind and might have missed it) that someone hasn't posted the current TOC "standings" given the formula DCI is following this year in awarding the TOC "trophy" at the end of the series. I would, but hey--I gotta a day job I need to get back to in order to support my Drum Corps habit.

I'm VERY surprised (or very blind and might have missed it) that someone hasn't posted the current TOC "standings" given the formula DCI is following this year in awarding the TOC "trophy" at the end of the series. I would, but hey--I gotta a day job I need to get back to in order to support my Drum Corps habit.

I'm surprised that either DCI or the corps themselves aren't posting it. It seems to be more competitive than I would have guessed.

Apparently so. There goes my dream of updating y'all live from the stadium. tongue.gif

I know I'd love to see your updates here on DCP. Not everybody is a Fan Network subscriber and even though I am, I won't be able to watch because of work. So, please, please update away! Thank you in advance!!

Apparently so. There goes my dream of updating y'all live from the stadium. :tongue:/>

Update away!!!

I've seen all the Corps perform on FN, but got to see some of them live for the first time this season in Opelika. What a pleasant surprise! Shows with pleasant music and nice drill on FN took on a different perspective viewed live in the stands. They looked and sounded GREAT!

So, live updates are welcome!

Didn't know this was a webcast until earlier this week, I thought the next one was Sunday. Brightened up my day! Excited for some multi-camera action tonight as well.

I wouldn't have known unless I checked out this thread, and this post!

Thanks! :worthy: