Allentown 2013

DCI is fine.....Allentown doesn't have the internet capabilities. It's time to move the regional to Metlife and leave the TOC at Allentown

Allentown isn't exactly a small town. Maybe a deteriorating one, but it's not small. Moving the regional to Metlife also robs the non-ToC groups from performing at a historic drum corps stadium every year.

This was talked about in last night's Allentown thread. It's the stadium itself that has the connection problems. Not Allentown.

Edited by skajerk
  • Like 2

You are correct, but there are two TOC's back to back.

True, but the FN telecast is Monday Nite, not Tomorrow, Ghost.

Well if Allentown can handle 2 shows in 2 nights why not have a TOC show and a non-TOC show. Regionals should be one show on the same night in a LARGE venue.

Yeah I know Allentown has made a lot of upgrades in recent years, but I still hold a grudge against it for having the tallest most awful grass in the world back in the day. ....and that #### hill....gaahh!!!

• Like 1

Michael ‏@mdelcorso 1m

Just saw a baby fly past my head! WHAT A HORNLINE!!! @CarolinaCrown #dci13

• Like 5

True, but the FN telecast is Monday Nite, not Tomorrow, Ghost.

You are also correct. (As usual!!) Just turned 66 so give me some slack. With a double header tomorrow morning (love Masses on Saturday.) I can't even stay up for scores.

• Like 1

This was talked about in last night's Allentown thread. It's the stadium itself that has the connection problems. Not Allentown.

Which is slightly my point. I don't think J. Birney Crum is going to stay connection-less forever, just like how it didn't stay turf-less forever.