Allentown 2013

Not like I was planning on it. Whomever wins will do it deservingly. That's the way this season has gone. I'm sure though we can count on the members to be classier than the people on here

Aren't they always? I think even if BD tried to be immature they'd still outclass DCP.

• Like 3

Its possible that the boos will ultimately have a cumulative effect come Finals and that Carolina Crown prevails... as a matter of fact, what the heck, I 'll predict now that Carolina Crown prevails on Finals Night and wins the 2013 DCI Title. There, I said it.

Boy, I hope that's not the case. If Crown does win, I want it to be because they are the best corps, not because of some political reason.

• Like 7

WAY TO go CAROLINA CROWN!!!! 2 TENTHS!!!! That's an opinion not a deficit! FINISH STRONG!!! :worthy:

• Like 3

Not like I was planning on it. Whomever wins will do it deservingly. That's the way this season has gone. I'm sure though we can count on the members to be classier than the people on here

We can only hope my friend.

Well, finally something to agree on!

There's always tomorrow Plan9 ( lol! )

Yes, I know, two different competitions, but has the 7-9 discussion become the 6-9 discussion?

DCI credits this as being the same competition, and the panel is the same, so I think it's fair to call it such. That said, the Sunday corps did seem to get a bit of a bump over the Saturday corps.

Anyway, definitely a 6-9 discussion. I can totally see Boston and Cavaliers overtaking Bluecoats, given their momentum.

The top 3 race seems to now be the top 2 race, and 3rd is a complete coin toss. Is this a result of Crown and BD really taking off, or Cadets failing to keep up?

I think the towers are starting to hurt Cadets' visual across the board. Whether it's the towers directly or side-effects of the towers (ie, spending too much time in rehearsal dealing with the towers rather than improving things the judges will be focusing more on), I dunno, but I think they have ended up being a drag on the visual scores, rather than a boost.

At Massilon? The Pro Football HoF drum corps show? When the HoF is in Canton, where the Bluecoats are based out of? If there's a point it's going to happen, I will never place any money that a corps will be surpassed at their home show.

I just can't win tonight. Inadvertently annoy a Bluecoats fan in one point, say that I think there's no way they'll lose a placement at their home show in another, still have the same result. :thumbdown:/>/>/>

Sorry, meant Monday! Time for bed.

Edited by DAvery

2008 might disagree with that worthy.gif

2008 might also disagree about the best top 4 ever, but we'll see how it turns out :thumbup:/>

Sorry, meant Monday! Time for bed.

It's understandable then, I just believe rather strongly in the strength of performing in what's effectively your own backyard.