Buffalo Wing Championships

Carolina crown won the toc cup!

wasn't it a tie?

My feedback to the Fan Network support (I withheld my actual opinions, which would not be suitable for reposting):

"As many others I'm sure have already done, I'd like to file a complaint about the embarrassing quality of the Buffalo TOC shows on Fan Network last night. The audio was terrible and the multi-cam was by far the worst I've ever seen. THEY ENDED CROWN'S SHOW WITH A SHOT OF SOMEONE'S CROTCH FOR GOD'S SAKE! Not the final sets of drill, not the finishing "crown"...the timpanist's crotch!

If DCI was a for profit enterprise, I'd demand my money back. However, since they are a non-profit group that I (generally) wholeheartedly support, I'll refrain from asking for my money back.

I'm sure you've lost potential viewers from the finals online broadcast, even though I'm aware that it will not be the same audio/video crew."

Purple balls. Hmmmmmm - maybe BK will use that in their show next year? :tongue:

• Like 3

Have to agree that the video was inexcusable. In fact it was so bad, I just turned it off, and I was so pumped to see this last show prior to Indy. I've never been so dissapointed with video even the first year it was done. I expect DCI to offer major apologies to all.

• Like 1

Have to agree that the video was inexcusable. In fact it was so bad, I just turned it off, and I was so pumped to see this last show prior to Indy. I've never been so dissapointed with video even the first year it was done. I expect DCI to offer major apologies to all.

I would suggest those of us who are so unhappy with their broadcast send DCI an email with our complaints. I just did.

• Like 2

It's factored by averaging the scores from all toc shows then adding the last night scores. After all the math. Crown was the champion. And took home the cup.

I had forgotten that...thanks for the clarification...

It's like they gave the cameras to monkeys ...

That's an insult to monkeys.

Edited by bluesman
  • Like 1

Still no news item on the DCI page. They have the open semis - congrats SCV Cadets, but nothing on Crown's win.

Winner deserves their props. Get with it DCI. Appears one detail fell through the cracks.

I'm just sayin' they should promote their win. They earned it.