Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

Was a little worried about Crown tomorrow when I saw a 4th in percussion, I was scared that would drop. Then I looked at the rest of the recap. Some SERIOUS spreads over BD in some places (Ok, maybe .3 is not serious), but if percussion drops again tomorrow, they've got a little of a cushion. Hopefully they rise to the challenge and absolutely throw down.

The fact they don't realize they are being trolled is mind-boggling.

Isn't it just? A little time on the internet away from DCP would probably fix a few of those comments. The minuses can stay since that's how the site works, but giving validation by replying? Big no-no :rolleyes:/>

They are trying to find a way to make the recaps add up to Crown winning but not look like a complete gift like it was. I bet their drumline moved up like 3 slots tonight even though they were dirtier tonight than last night. My prophecy from previous threads where this is DCI's second chance at a 2008 moment to make the mouth breathers happy is coming true! There is NO WAY (despite whether you like the show or not) that Crown was better tonight and you all know it deep down. Ah well, be happy with your gift decision tonight! Hopefully tomorrow night DCi has a change of heart and realizes that robbing the rightful best corps so that the new Crowd fave can win is shameful.

Do you really think that DCI has the capacity to pull off a scheme like that in utter secrecy, and that the judges would all do it willingly? This is a bit of a stealth insult to DCI, but I don't think it'd be remotely possible for them to accomplish that, even if they wanted to.

• Like 2

HAHAHAHAHA recaps are up and Crown jumps 3 slots to take 4th in percussion! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A LOAD OF ########!!!

OMG, actually look at these recaps! Everything is all screwed up hahaha! What an embarrassment! Crown .2 behind SCV in percussion?? REALLY???

Not very apathetic are you there? Sure you don't want to change your name to ApoplecticJones? Seems more fitting, since you're trying to turn everything into some big DCI conspiracy.

• Like 7

Someone is telling me that there was no percussion judge on the field for crown's show tonight. Can someone confirm or deny?

If he was out there he was deaf and blind because that drumline (who got 7th last night) is not all of a sudden .2 behind SCV! And all of a sudden their brass is .5 above everyone? Come on! If I was in critique tonight and I was in Cadets, BD, or SCV I would be throwing punches.

• Like 2

Crown and Phantom drums- WOW. What in the.....

Crown Brass- THAT much better than BD??

Troop- out of finals :sad:/>

• Like 2

If he was out there he was deaf and blind because that drumline (who got 7th last night) is not all of a sudden .2 behind SCV! And all of a sudden their brass is .5 above everyone? Come on! If I was in critique tonight and I was in Cadets, BD, or SCV I would be throwing punches.

I'm assuming you watched both shows right now because it's the only way I can give you any amount of credit for anything at all.

Crown and Phantom drums- WOW. What in the.....

Crown Brass- THAT much better than BD??

Troop- out of finals :sad:/>/>

Crown's brass has been pretty much head and shoulders above everyone all year long. They could have collected the Ott in June with how good that line was at the first weekend of shows. They might just get the 20 in brass.