Fan Network 2013 Semi-Finals

I am truly amused by the amount of effort you're putting into your disdain for Crown this past week.

They are both performing their shows at superb levels. It could go either way. Haven't they been back and forth all season? Why is this win for Crown such a shock?

True, one could look at it with eye-rolling amusement. Maybe that's better than head-banging idiocy

sqvfcxfcnx95r306g.jpg

Sorry couldn't get whole recap on my screen...

Ouch Regiment.. Percussion...

I am truly amused by the amount of effort you're putting into your disdain for Crown this past week.

They are both performing their shows at superb levels. It could go either way. Haven't they been back and forth all season? Why is this win for Crown such a shock?

True, one could look at it with eye-rolling amusement. Maybe that's better than head-banging idiocy

• Like 1

Important thing to note here that even if Crown had scored the same in percussion as they did yesterday, they still win by .3

• Like 5

Blue Devils B beat Vanguard Cadets by score of 77.950 to 77.700 ... and SCVC had a half-point penalty. What happened?

Someone is telling me that there was no percussion judge on the field for crown's show tonight. Can someone confirm or deny?

• Like 1