6th place drumline

Now if you want to talk conspiracy, explain the 19.2 they got from Fugget in semis.

This is easy. The judge spent more time in front of the pit than other judges had. Considering what he saw, he gave them a score by calling it as he saw. A percussion score is much more than just battery, and you suggest he should have focused solely on what he knew was their Achilles's heel. Picked on them for that instead of finding what's GOOD in their performance.

So I guess you want to go back to tics, too, then?

P.S. Any synth is too much synth.

Well, I guess this defines your viewpoint then, right?

Let me guess: "We CARRIED our tymps!".

Crown had the least goo on the field, and their amps were broadcasting analog content that was perfectly keeping with their show theme and music choice.

I was there on Saturday - you obviously weren't. You're wrong in this argument. Just accept it and move on.

• Like 7

I'm beginning to feel like Plan9 and the other BD honks (not to lump you in with those guys, Plan)

You people amaze me.

G, You have to know how much I'm enjoying watch you field these grounders.......BTW, I was just imagining what page we would be on the Finals thread if BD won....prolly 200. :-)

• Like 1

So much for drum and bugle, uh......er......brass corps. Way too much credit for GOO.

When the bugle part of it is so good, the drum part can slide a bit.

• Like 2

The thing about going last is you have that problem.

Bluecoats have a solid percussion... cavies too.... vanguard

... cadets.... bd.... all that their 6th place score means in percussion is they werent as good as them.

G, You have to know how much I'm enjoying watch you field these grounders.......BTW, I was just imagining what page we would be on the Finals thread if BD won....prolly 200. :-)

Heh, I learn from the best, buddy!

Conviction. You get it.

I think Crown has the least goo of the finals corps.

I think SCV had even less bass synth, but would agree that most Finalist corps had more than Crown.

I'm taking this as a sign that Crown truly has made it. We're getting hate and conspiracy theories right along with the big boys!

• Like 5