Dumbest thing read on DCP

Rocky Granite - or Granite - or whatever account he's using this week once posted something that didn't pertain to BK. :tongue:/> Not dumb but I was dumbfounded...

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 2

Dumbest thing I heard this season (not on DCP) was a lady behind me at finals during retreat "I don't understand why people stand up for this.....Its not the national anthem so I don't stand up"

You stand to honor the performance in my opinion......anyway, there were other brilliant things she said and so she takes the award for me.....

Haven't been posting here very long so I'm can't comment too much on the dumbest on DCP really :)

The dumbest thing I read on DCP this season. Paraphrase, scoring a 20 out of 20 isn't a perfect score, it just means the judge thought they played it very well.

I know I only have a GED but I always thought if you scored the maximum possible it was a perfect score.

You might be challenging for the title though...

• Like 5

I'll be the first to answer the question:

I think the dumbest thing posted on the threads this year has to be those that said Cavaliers could miss finals. We get it, they're nowhere near where they used to be, but c'mon, no need to exaggerate.

• Like 2

I'll be the first to answer the question:

I think the dumbest thing posted on the threads this year has to be those that said Cavaliers could miss finals. We get it, they're nowhere near where they used to be, but c'mon, no need to exaggerate.

lol..so true..How many kids and staff would LOVE to be part of something so BAD....LOL AND BE SO LOW...LOL

• Like 1

My favorite was at '75 DCI finals, when the 27th Lancers, with four corps yet to follow, (they were 5th place overall at prelims) were given 10s in GE M & M and GE Brass.

I hear ya, Brian.

That opened the door to a "10-Fest" at Finals that night. LOL