Cavaliers' gear-in-an-eye-in-a-triangle props

Blue Knights' giant blue ball

Madison Scouts' helicopter props

Spirit of Atlanta's dance barres

Spirit of Atlanta's piano

Blue Stars' voodoo props

Crossmen's protest signs

Mandarins' interrogation set

Academy's Pianoman (the carbon-based product, not the show)

Jersey Surf's psychedelic uniform sleeves

Jersey Surf's excellent Aretha Franklin impersonator

Gold's martial artists

Presenting their 2014 show, 'Son of Caberet Voltaire (You Ain't Seen Dada Yet):' The Blue Devils!

Edited by ShutUpAndPlayYerGuitar

I'm going to throw out a few things that haven't been mentioned yet that can be added to the garage sale. Please pick at least one to comment how they could be recycled. (If I didn't mention your favorite corps...it's not because I hate them...I just couldn't think of anything. Conversely, if I did pick your favorite corps, it's not because I hate them.

Jersey Surf's excellent Aretha Franklin impersonator

you're gonna sell a person?..well then don't forget the black foot cast she was wearing...its a package deal, ya know...

Edited by G-Rott

Presenting their 2014 show, 'Son of Caberet Voltaire (You Ain't Seen Dada Yet):' The Blue Devils!

Lol!... oh gawd, this is such a funny and naughty thread ! :tongue:

Lol!... oh gawd, this is such a funny and naughty thread ! :tongue:/>

A set of limited edition snare heads, complete with military boot tread footprints with the motto YNWA...

• Like 1

Several slightly used "gator" heads. Good for voodoo spells, scaring little kids, and make great soup!

100 used tether ball poles ( Ball and chain not included. We don't know exactly what you would do with them. Neither did previous owners )

1 used Blue Beach Ball ( XXXL- Can be used to fill blaring holes in your visual program)

16 used 10' Towers (Can be used to distract and confuse audiences and visual judges. Can also be used to clean tops of buses and food trucks)

Undisclosed amount of Baby powder ( Can be used to lower your score and/or overall placement)

20+ Drum Heads w/ mathematical equation print ( Can be used to lower your score and/or overall placement)

Edited by boxingfred
  • Like 9

100 used tether ball poles ( Ball and chain not included. We don't know exactly what you would do with them. Neither did previous owners )

Undisclosed amount of Baby powder ( Can be used to lower your score and/or overall placement)

20+ Drum Heads w/ mathematical equation print ( Can be used to lower your score and/or overall placement)

:spitting::thumbup::worthy:

Mike

• Like 1

A set of limited edition snare heads, complete with military boot tread footprints with the motto YNWA...

50 pairs of brand new, unsold, never used, 3D glasses secured to watch 2012, 2013 INT.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

A bunch of stupid silver medals left by an unknown corps. Also included is one exotic feather.

• Like 3