2013 DCI Garage Sale

Several large hula-hoops. For ease of shipping, these have been cut in half, so some assembly required. (Super glue not included.)

• Like 1

150 pre-worn black bathrobes.

*oath required upon purchase*

Edited by skeptic
  • Like 1

Abstinence International would like to thank BK for their donation of giant Blue Balls.... It never hurt so good

• Like 7

OMG. I love garage sales.

I would like to buy the DeKalb TOC stadium manager's "You Can Not Take Drinks Into the Stadium" manual and rip the book into a gazillion pieces.

That was nuts.

Thankfully, the "No Drinks/No Food" in the stadium edict was reversed after the first 30 minutes of kvetching on Sunday, July 14.

Heh. I'm glad we waited till the last minute to go into the stadium (partly that delay was because of the long lines at the single concession stand). Given that there were no food or drink sales going on INSIDE the stadium (those concession stands were closed up), blocking outside food and drink was insane. It was hot out in the sun that day. We saw a ton of bottled water and stuff on the table and got worried we were going to lose the bottles we had just bought from the official concession stand, but they had stopped confiscating them by the time we got there.

Because you skipped what was already mentioned, you didn't mention BD's umpteen tether-ball poles WITH red balls which could put a tether ball stand (or two) in a park of every state of our Union, plus a few "archery" sites as well. And, of course, you missed the most obvious one, http://www.yea.org/s...ws_iv_ctrl=1002

"Prices DO NOT include fabric covers" ???

Edited by Michael Boo

I'm not sure how a lip-synching impersonator could be considered "excellent." Sorry for the OT downer, but that was truly horrible. Poor girl shouldn't have been put up to do that.

We all have our guilty pleasures. I enjoyed it. At the corps' Sound Sport presentation Saturday afternoon, the vocalist sang the same introduction. Are you sure the contest version was recorded? It would seem that a recorded version would be harder to sync to.

Also, the member who performed Aretha in the show has been featured on Facebook. She enjoyed doing it.

I still believe that anything that gets the audience clapping along is "excellent."