Championships 2014

Is there a date for finals week next year? I hate the dome, but i may have work putting me in Indy that week so i might have to drop in.

The religious conference that had sucked up all the hotel rooms was cancelled, freeing up the rooms for DCI fans.

Thank god!!! :ph34r::tongue:

(sometimes I just crack myself up!!)

The 2014 DCI Finals will be in Indianapolis.

I heard a rumor finals will be in Indianpolis next year.

Can anyone confirm?

• Like 1

Inside a crappy domed stadium where the acoustics couldn't be worse. My question is - why would anybody go?

PSSST!! They tore down the crappy domed stadium where the acoustics couldn't get worse. Now it's held inside a blimp hangar! It's not bad.

I imagine the Pontiac Silverdome and HHH Metrodome in Minneapolis are now the WORST possible locations. Luckily drum corps only practice there.

• Like 2

PSSST!! They tore down the crappy domed stadium where the acoustics couldn't get worse. Now it's held inside a blimp hangar! It's not bad.

I imagine the Pontiac Silverdome and HHH Metrodome in Minneapolis are now the WORST possible locations. Luckily drum corps only practice there.

And thankfully the Metrodome is being torn down very soon!

I am still waiting for DCI to announce the ticket package prices for the tear-down between Michael Boo and the Phantomettes guard.

The deal with the Troopers' CG captain would probably be a bonus for those who use the FN or are Friends of DCI. I am sure the 13th place Magnificent 11th Cavalry might have a little pent up frustration and anger, so watch-out Boo.

I am still waiting for DCI to announce the ticket package prices for the tear-down between Michael Boo and the Phantomettes guard.

The deal with the Troopers' CG captain would probably be a bonus for those who use the FN or are Friends of DCI. I am sure the 13th place Magnificent 11th Cavalry might have a little pent up frustration and anger, so watch-out Boo.

I'm always looking over my shoulder, but it would be an unfair fight as there's only about 40 or so of them. :ph34r: