Rebate email from DCI

Anyone gotten their rebate yet? Haven't received anything from them, and I filled out the form the day it was sent out?

I also haven't gotten anything. They said in the email we'd get it upon 'receipt' but I would have thought it would have been automatic. Now, I have gotten refunds before and sometimes it takes up to 10 days depending on your bank so that may be the hiccup. Since I only filled out the form last Thursday, I'll give them another few days for the money to appear in my account before I write them a letter.

I didn't even get the e-mail...guess I don't get the rebate...? Unless this is only for non Fan Network folks...maybe my $20 rebate was the $20 "credit" I got for purchasing finals as a Fan network member... :thumbdown:

I didn't even get the e-mail...guess I don't get the rebate...? Unless this is only for non Fan Network folks...maybe my $20 rebate was the $20 "credit" I got for purchasing finals as a Fan network member... thumbdown.gif

Fan Network subscribers who purchased the live finals feed get the rebate. My wife purchased watched (rather attempt to watch) the live final feed and we got the email. Check your spam folders.

Even if you didn't get the email, you can still fill out the rebate form. The deadline is tomorrow.

Rebate Form

I got an email confirming my rebate this morning.

Fan Network subscribers who purchased the live finals feed get the rebate. My wife purchased watched (rather attempt to watch) the live final feed and we got the email. Check your spam folders.

Even if you didn't get the email, you can still fill out the rebate form. The deadline is tomorrow.

Rebate Form

Chris...that's actually what I did...thanks...and I didn't see any e-mail in spam....

How can individuals' own computers and equipment be to blame when dci basically holds it out as something that should be easily available to anyone with a computer?

Forgive my wording. "Some of the equipment owned by !diot$ who don't know how to set it up might be to blame". Im not talking about this specifically, but in the course of every day life, I find myself trouble shooting for people with anything electronic where most of the time the answer is "plug it in" or "turn it on" or "plug the right cable in the right port".

Again, I didn't say this was definitely equipment failure on any number of viewers of the DCI webcast. My point was simply that my experience was so easy and smooth that I couldn't help but flash to the many technology challenged people I have dealt with over the years.

Now breathe in and out. I wasn't calling out anyone specific.

• Like 1

Forgive my wording. "Some of the equipment owned by !diot$ who don't know how to set it up might be to blame". Im not talking about this specifically, but in the course of every day life, I find myself trouble shooting for people with anything electronic where most of the time the answer is "plug it in" or "turn it on" or "plug the right cable in the right port".

Again, I didn't say this was definitely equipment failure on any number of viewers of the DCI webcast. My point was simply that my experience was so easy and smooth that I couldn't help but flash to the many technology challenged people I have dealt with over the years.

the issue was all DCI. they admitted it

I got an email confirming my rebate this morning.

Interesting. Still nothing for me, I'll give them another day or two before I write an e-mail asking

Sorry it was just the straw that broke the camel's last nerve. While a number of people have had difficulty with the streams this year, there have been a handful of nimrods who continually felt it necessary to tell us it works fine for them so it must be our fault and we have no right to complain. They said it was an entitlement mentality and manufactured outrage, and basically implied we were stupid for not paying for the live finals stream. Interestingly enough, after the problems people encountered with the finals stream, some of the very same people threw a fit because it happened to THEM.