Scranton Show

LegalEagle. Because you do not like what I have to say, you keep accusing me of speaking of the modern product in a demeaning and condescending way. I have said it in previous posts and will say it one more time. I GO TO SO CALLED DRUM CORPS SHOWS AND ENJOY THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE. I have also commented on the amazing talent involved and that in my day, I would not have been able to do the things these kids/adults do now. I thought this forum was for people with diverse opinions. Oh and you really don't need to put your "drum corps historian" had on for me. I have been participating and observing since the 50s.

gee, we'll miss you

not

• Like 2

All this Sun alum "dirty laundry" being aired here....

Please, guys, don't take this as a reflection on the current Sunrisers competing corps. They have absolutely nothing to do with this.

As a Sunrisers alum, I would ask the rest of my alumni colleagues to take this stuff off-line.

• Like 3

Please, guys, don't take this as a reflection on the current Sunrisers competing corps. They have absolutely nothing to do with this.

As a Sunrisers alum, I would ask the rest of my alumni colleagues to take this stuff off-line.

People know that, Fran. With a corps that's been around as long as Sun and been kinda rebooted, not everyone will get along, and it's obvious those folks aren't involved with what's there now.

I'll say it again, I love the activity, but it's not all fluffy clouds and Care Bears. Thank the Lord it isn't. :satisfied:

• Like 2

Fran, if we were to blame Sun for anything on DCP, it'd be you and Tony

:tongue:/>

• Like 1

Fran, if we were to blame Sun for anything on DCP, it'd be you and Tony

:tongue:

True... we're the troublemakers. :w00t:

You know what's sad...

Back in the 50 and 60's, the Sunrisers were on the cutting edge of everything...they were the ones that set the standards of what we know as Drum Corps today. They were one of the most innovative drum corps of their time...not only in DCA but in ALL of Drum Corps! Some of these innovations are what lured me to march with them for first 7 years of my 32 year marching career!

Now, God Forbid, you have any "New School" changes, these "old timers" from the 50's and 60's don't want any part of it, almost to the point of trashing anyone envolved with current day Drum Corps!!

Sad....very sad!!!

And please...this has NOTHING to do with the Current Day Sunrisers. They have been doing GREAT, and I applaud them for doing what they are doing! I wish them nothing but the best of luck heading into Championship weekend, and I really do hope they get one of those finalist spots!! After all, they are my former team!!

• Like 5

But this was the "clean" laundry. The dirty stuff isn't ready yet. (Videos and photos are currently in production).

P.S. You think you know Fran Haring pretty well, don't ya.

Please ignore that drone over your house in NJ, Dave. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Like 1