OT: Hitler Reacts to Crown Championship

Well, here's the thing though, and just to make my own hypocrisy complete...

If you were with a friend, and you were making a peanut butter sandwich, and the friend said that he found peanut butter sandwiches offensive (maybe his dad died of a peanut allergy, I don't know!), you might strongly disagree with him, but wouldn't you stop eating the sandwich? As long as he was in the room? (Later of course, chow down. tongue.gif)

Perhaps not, but if he walked into a public cafeteria and demanded that no one be allowed to eat peanut butter sandwiches, then I would gently lead him away and encourage him to get some help.

######, now I'm hungry for a peanut butter sandwich.

Edit: ####, sorry, I forgot you can't say ######.

Edited by skevinp

For me... if my friend, or someone nearby, was in danger of Anaphylaxis, I certainly would avoid eating the peanut-butter sandwich. That said, as for it potentially being merely offensive, well my friends and I do occasionally offend each other; that happens when people are close. We sometimes say sorry (if it was really, really serious), but more often than not we say something sarcastic to get each other laughing. Why? Because we just chalk things up between friends as us being human, and we value our friendship as being way more important than the unintended offense. But here is the thing; DCP is a forum in which you can choose to just not interact if a thread is personally offensive; and it is also a forum in which the Mods can edit, censor, or let ride any posting according to their decision. That is my two-cents; and if it offends you then tongue.gif

Bite me. tongue.gif

• Like 1

Love it and all the Downfall edits. Bad form or not, it's always good to laugh at Hitler's expense.

• Like 1