What did you not catch upon first viewing?

Amazing.

Astounding.

This is early season, isn't it? You can easily see how the dirt affects it but, even dirty, it's remarkable, isn't it?

Um - do you see the big Colts logo on the field? :blink:

The only time I saw it performed reasonably clean was semi finals - the other nights it was a mess.

• Like 4

Um - do you see the big Colts logo on the field? blink.gif

The only time I saw it performed reasonably clean was semi finals - the other nights it was a mess.

What? You mean it's not the San Antonio Colts? Jeesh, I have to watch more sports.

:doh:/>

Um, frankly, I'm so impressed by the move I completely didn't see the Colts logo.

Oh wise one, which night of the week is this?

And, um, "mess" is not how I'd describe it, especially when there were so many props used that were a...umm...mess. (You know, poles and towers and stuff. :lle:/>)

Question: In Crown's opener, in the third repeat of the counting by the whole corps, they skip the number one in the sequence one time.

Anyone know why?

Is it symbolic of Einstein somehow?

(it's from the original)

Edited by corpsband

What? You mean it's not the San Antonio Colts? Jeesh, I have to watch more sports.

:doh:/>/>

Um, frankly, I'm so impressed by the move I completely didn't see the Colts logo.

Oh wise one, which night of the week is this?

And, um, "mess" is not how I'd describe it, especially when there were so many props used that were a...umm...mess. (You know, poles and towers and stuff. :lle:/>/>)

It's a mess. IMO. No marching in either BD or Cadets program was this sloppy.

Either prelims or finals - can't tell from the short clip.

• Like 3

It's a mess. IMO. No marching in either BD or Cadets program was this sloppy.

Either prelims or finals - can't tell from the short clip.

Actually the part that was a mess all season was clean in this clip (from the post-finals encore).

I agree that semis was super sparkling clean -- prelims and finals were not sloppy by any means -- but they were not as pristine.

BTW anyone who thinks this drill is easy to march or clean should go try it on the field. It's WAY harder than you might think at first (because of what flattening from 3d to 2d does to the velocity over time of each point in each line segment.

BD had plenty of slop (but hey -- at least they marched some real drill this year ) ph34r.gif

Cadets had a few issues as well but their demand (favorite word of the borg-kind) was actually down quite a bit this season. (And who cares -- Bocook's arrangements were to die for). cool.gif

Edited by corpsband

Jumping in the way back machine, it wasn't till recently that I noticed in SCV '78 - just before the big push in "If You Believe" - the guard all click their heels 3 times