2013 DCA World Championships Prelims

OK, we're still waiting for the Open Class scores to be announced. Once we have that, I'll be packing up. Make sure you come back to DCP tomorrow for the Alumni Spectacular starting at 10AM Eastern and Finals starting at 5PM Eastern.

• Like 2

I'm going to take a cheesy moment here, acknowledging the fact that tomorrow I will be burying my grandmother and trying to get over the fourth significant death in my life in the past year, making tonight a difficult night to handle. Thanks to the FN, and all of you guys who partook in the play-by-play as we watched what will likely be viewed as one of the best DCA prelims in the history of the circuit. You guys not only made tonight bearable, you made it enjoyable. I know my grandma would want me to enjoy myself and not dwell on her passing, and if she were alive, she'd probably tell me to skip her funeral and just go to finals. I'm not doing that.

Kevin, and everyone else... give an extra shout to all of the corps for me tomorrow night in Annapolis. I truly wish I could be there to meet all of the people I had planned to meet.

You guys are wonderful people, and tonight was an absolutely astounding night for drum corps.

Thank you.

Edited by ChildrenOfAugmentation
  • Like 4

yeah it's really great that you do this for us! thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

• Like 2

I look forward to this each year, since I haven't been to DCA's since my last competing season in 2005. Thanks so much to Kevin and the gang for making this happen and making us feel part of the special night.

Cuz we want our dang scores!

Edited by darkman

Cuz we want our #### scores!

Yea..this is really slow.. :thumbdown: