2013 DCA World Championships Finals

Statesmen also brought out the Mr. B mural so he could be on the retreat field with them one last time.

• Like 4

Well, what else can be written? I'm at a loss right now.

What this REALLY means, though, is that 2014 starts NOW. Let's do this!

• Like 3

Any predictions for Wildwood, yet????????

C'mon folks.......what's the delay? Will Bucs still be 1.45 ahead of Cabs?....... Will Bush come out and jump over everyone? I like the Hurcs.......

One thing is certain. If it starts to snow tomorrow and doesn't stop until June 1st, my Fan Network subscription will carry me through the winter just reliving the weekend that was........ DCA Finals !

• Like 1

Reading just sang their corps song in the middle of the field. Even if you're not a Buccaneer, seeing the reminder of the camraderie which corps gives us is pretty powerful.

• Like 2

Thank you all for joining us this weekend. The field is now empty and the media crew is tearing down after a VERY busy weekend for them. We'll do it all again next year from Rochester, New York!

Also, if it's true that the Cabs beat MBI, I'm going to have a problem. Bucs and MBI were on an entirely different level than anyone else. Cabs were great, but to me they were clearly the third best.

You bet'cha. ;) Agreed. But that's not how it went. So I'm just going to have a nice cocktail and think about how good this year's edition of DCA was.

• Like 1

It's true. You'll have to learn how to move on.

• Like 1

You bet'cha. ;) Agreed. But that's not how it went. So I'm just going to have a nice cocktail and think about how good this year's edition of DCA was.

I'll agree with you there too. MBI getting third is a testament to how fantastic this DCA season was. So is CV getting sixth. Can't wait to be on the field next season.

It's true. You'll have to learn how to move on.

I learned that 25 years ago. :cool:/>

I will disagree mightily with the level of artistic sophistication exhibited by these two corps. But it is what it is. And that's cool. :thumbup:

Edited by Ron H