Annapolis

As for the DC beltway. Sis' ex-boyfriends father had a heart attack and was told by the doc.

"No riding on the beltway for 6 months"

"I know.. no driving"

"You're NOT listening no RIDING for 6 months"

"WHAT?"

"First you're such an A personality you'd work yourself to another attack when stuck in traffic. And then... let's be honest... we'd never get you out of that mess in time."

Had a real low key job too... Marine office (general?) at Quantico...

A few years ago, I was getting on the Capital Beltway at about 4 PM, coming back from Dulles Airport. There was a "Student Driver" car next to me, with a student driver at the wheel.

A student driver, on the DC beltway, at rush hour.

Like throwing gasoline on a fire. :tongue:

They made that clear maybe 10 +/- years ago that they didn't want DCA back (I believe it was either after the 2 year Syracuse run (2000 & 2001) or after Scranton years 1 & 2 (2002 & 2003).

I asked this in another thread. Has there been a change in the city's leadership that might feel differently? Because if it is the same old people, then there won't be any reason to try.

Does Hershey have enough hotels, parking (with the park in full holiday weekend swing) and available facilities for use? (I really don't know, I've been there twice or 3 times max).

I remember the SCRANTON SUPER POLICE>>>>>

The Midwest will kill DCA corps

Annapolis is OK.

Rochester not in the greatest area. Or field. How many does that hold??

Allentown has a fair that weekend every year.

A few years ago, I was getting on the Capital Beltway at about 4 PM, coming back from Dulles Airport. There was a "Student Driver" car next to me, with a student driver at the wheel.

A student driver, on the DC beltway, at rush hour.

Like throwing gasoline on a fire. :tongue:/>

"Now we're going to work on looking at the bumper of car ahead of you". :ph34r:

And people wonder why I take US-15 to Warrenton, VA and the US-17 to Fredricksburg to catch I-95 to NC. My in-laws in NC say their way (I-95/DCA beltway) takes less time. My response is how many years have they scared off their lives trying to save an hour or so. Besides my water pill taking body loves seeing a 7-11 or Sheetz every so often (the more often the better). Now if on the way home my GPS would quit telling me to make a legal U turn for the first 30 miles off of I-95. :doh:

• Like 1

"Besides my water pill taking body loves seeing ... Sheetz "

For the non-Pennsylvanians, that is a chain like WaWa, just a bit bigger. Not number 2.:shutup:/>

I feel sorry for anyone who flew into Dulles west of the DC metro area, and had to drive to Annapolis during rush hour.

That... heck, anywhere in the DC metro area including Maryland and Northern Virginia... is arguably the worst traffic corridor on the East coast. Makes driving in the NYC area seem like a day off.

This x1000

I used to time my sojourns from North Carolina to NJ around DC traffic - as in, OK, we should hit DC by 9pm, and the traffic shouldn't be too bad.

WaWa has better coffee (and giant coffee stations), but Sheetz has WAY better food.

Sheetz has better coffee. Pumpkin Spice is over rated. I love that WaWa gives you options for the amount of condiments placed on. wawa needs a rewards card

• Like 1

So how are the bathrooms in WaWa? :rolleyes: Nah more like :shutup: in some places....

Geez, never thought I'd start a topic like like this.....

More On Topic.... Real nice rest stop just past the PA state line on I-83 going north from Annapolis. On the way down, hit Toms at Shrewsbury (left turn) or be prepared to look around in MD. :shutup:

Rochester... lemme get my thoughts together....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

So how are the bathrooms in WaWa? :rolleyes:/> Nah more like :shutup:/> in some places....

Geez, never thought I'd start a topic like like this.....

More On Topic.... Real nice rest stop just past the PA state line on I-83 going north from Annapolis. On the way down, hit Toms at Shrewsbury (left turn) or be prepared to look around in MD. :shutup:/>

Rochester... lemme get my thoughts together....

Jim... brand name Tucks, or the store brand???

Jim... brand name Tucks, or the store brand???

LOL Ray (yeah I do have a sense of humor).... Got the names of any jugs or bottles you could recommend? :devil: