Crossmen 2014

DCFAN

I have been waiting for a corps to do Bulgarian choral music. Pumped to see what Bones does with it!

For those who are curious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXwh7TaG6I8

Can't see your embed - forgive me if you posted this. Blue Knights in 2003 used two Voix des Bulgares tunes - Kaval Sviri and... my mind has slipped... as the first 2/3 of their show. The finale was a full-corps arrangement of one of their winter percussion tunes.

Mike

Just wait until the uniform is revealed.

• Like 2

Can't see your embed - forgive me if you posted this. Blue Knights in 2003 used two Voix des Bulgares tunes - Kaval Sviri and... my mind has slipped... as the first 2/3 of their show. The finale was a full-corps arrangement of one of their winter percussion tunes.

Mike

The embed was actually to the source material for Crossmen's show this year. I didn't know that about BK '03. Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone got a look at the uniform yet??

I have been waiting for a corps to do Bulgarian choral music. Pumped to see what Bones does with it!

For those who are curious:

I need somebody to tell me where I've heard this...

Was this tune in an early season rep? Maybe Cadets? Or was it mentioned in the "music corps must do" thread?

And corpsreps doesn't list Bulgaria, but I swear a corps played it or otherwise listed it in an early season rep.

Anyone got a look at the uniform yet??

Only the members and those who donated to the uniform fund. I, a member, think that it looks amazing!

Here is a hint: It still has the same white Aussie.

Only the members and those who donated to the uniform fund. I, a member, think that it looks amazing!

Here is a hint: It still has the same white Aussie.

Is it a far departure to the last uniform, or is it similar in design?

Is it a far departure to the last uniform, or is it similar in design?

It looks NOTHING like the old uniform. The design is completely new, classic, modern, old school, and new school all at once. It looks like nothing the Crossmen have done before, but when you see it you will know it's Crossmen. It is a mystical design with new styles and quotes to who they are. You will love it.

• Like 1