Crossmen 2014

DCFAN

Coming from a guy that was often around DCI in the 90's in an ODCA Div III corps, I remember seeing Crossmen and looking up to them, WAY UP! I still admire what those kids accomplish each year, however I am torn as to what Crossmen's identity is these days. I remember them being heavy groove, bad ###, aussie shaking, mofo's. While they haven't been a champion caliber corps, they were always one heck of a competitor. I wish to see that kind of Crossmen back. The one that brought "Songs for the Planet Earth", countless renditions of "Birdland" and Pat Metheny anyone? I don't diminish what they do now, but I guess I just miss the Crossmen I used to see. Consider that my disclaimer for the hyper sensitive folks of DCP

Mark Thurston would also be a good choice if they could talk him out of retirement!

funny he recently mentioned on Facebook "the lick: would see the light of day in 2014.....but didn't say where