Outrageous Discovery About 2010 Phantom!

" Life Cycle ".... " Spin Cycle "... " Bicycle "... " Pi Cycle ".... etc

Who cares.... its basically just Drum Corps banging on drums, tooting on horns, and tossing whatevers.

Same as it ever was. They've just added a mini 11 minute storyline thats all.

At the risk of spoiling your joke: are you saying that Phantom used the vomitorium to represent the birth canal?

First I searched 'vomitorium' on Google, including image search. That was a mistake.

However, apparently that's the ancient Roman name for these tunnels. Because it figuratively vomits people. Not because people vomit while waiting to be fed to lions, or compete in DCI finals (a distinction without a difference).

Thanks N.E. for the enlightenment.

Well, time for dinner.

• Like 1

Sometimes a tunnel is just a tunnel.

Oh good! You had me worrying about what SCV did with that tunnel in Buffalo at the end of their show back in '9_

Considering all the issues regarding blocked content we get every year, I was shocked to discover the elephant in the room.

In searching online for more information about one of my favorite shows, Phantom Regiment's 2010 production of "Into the Light", I chanced upon this page marketing their "On the Road" documentary about the show:

http://www.imdb.com/...y?ref_=tt_ov_pl

Apparently this show, purportedly about the "life cycle", is meant to portray ... well, I can't even bring myself to say it. Where's my smelling salts?

All I can say is, DCI shouldn't have allowed them to take the field. But since they did, and continue to market the show in various visual media formats, here is how they should have handled this.

6ygmtu.png

Please DCI and Phantom. Think of the children.

Hey, at least this is drumcorps related...

...and it looks like they've already done that with the show... tongue.gif

• Like 1