Bluecoats 2014

They are actually playing it in their ensemble run-throughs. Example.

Love the new ending. My only hope is they let the last note just whine on and slowly die out, as everyone collapses & the guard equipment flies.

Right now, it feels like it abruptly shuts off. I'd rather hear it linger on and slowly die out to infinity. ... maybe for Finals Week.

Keep pushing, Bloo! Amazing, amazing stuff!

• Like 1

Yet another killer drum line run-through. What a metaphor, watching Crown members walk back from their performance while BLOO is still warming up. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this was going to happen this year.

GOOD LORD. That is just out of control. Wow.

Fan Network Fail:

NOfk3CG.png

:silly:

Edited by OrlandoContraAlum

Hi all,

The Bluecoats show is so cool I registered on this board just so my first post can be "GO BLOOOOOO!"

I was at the show at the GA Dome in Atlanta this past Saturday. Bluecoats and Crown were my favorites by far. I also think Blue Knights show really connects to the audience.

Pulling for Bluecoats to win it all this year!

• Like 5

Not sure if this has been discussed on the show-specific threads yet, but what exactly is going on with the hornline around the 5:00 mark there? Crazy!

I just mentioned that in the pitch bend thread. That's a new pitch bend they must of recently added just done by the full hornline. It's really cool!

• Like 2

I just mentioned that in the pitch bend thread. That's a new pitch bend they must of recently added just done by the full hornline. It's really cool!

So, for all those who were ragging on the effect at the end because the hornline wasn't actually doing the bend. =P

Edited by zachariaswmb
  • Like 2

This is intended. Bluecoats have initiated operation "Fellini". Once the judges think it's BD, Coats have this thing in the bag.

Fan Network Fail:

NOfk3CG.png

:silly:

• Like 1

Bluecoats apparently just won in Charleston, WV with a score of 94.25! Their only competition was PR and Boston but a win is a win and their score keeps climbing!