The Cadets - 2014

Keeping it classy Mr. Garden State!

Wait, are you Al Chez?

Al-Chez-Feature-II-e1354890871240.jpg

Hmmm, not me but his name is similar to mine. I'm much better looking but he plays a mean trumpet.

Well while everyone's on here having a god #### hissy fit, Cadets just had show tonight and they pulled away from Bluecoats just a teency weency bit. So apparently something's working.

Good Job Cadets.

Hmmm, you were one of the guys screaming about the new ending. You should know better... You get a pass though because you marched in that amazing .Cadets 2000!!!!!

Hmmm, you were one of the guys screaming about the new ending. You should know better... You get a pass though because you marched in that amazing .Cadets 2000!!!!!

You're absolutely right (although I wouldn't say I was "screaming"). I also said that's the only part of their show I really hate. But the judges seem to like it I guess.

• Like 1

Think some people just need to step away from this thread tonight before they embarrass themselves further.

Honest to god... It never amazes me how worked up people can get over a drum corps show.

You'd think it's a matter of life and death.

• Like 3

I guess I should add a "good job cadets" before I get railed for not loving this show properly.

I guess I should add a "good job cadets" before I get railed for not loving this show properly.

why? did they get rid of the cheezy narration ?

Think some people just need to step away from this thread tonight before they embarrass themselves further.

Honest to god... It never amazes me how worked up people can get over a drum corps show.

Cue the Phantom Regiment " life and death " banter.

• Like 2

19.3 for Cadets percussion! Nice run, apparently...will be interesting to see where that caption shakes out tonight and over the weekend.

Another day of cleaning at the stadium should help iron out those new changes that seemed to affect the brass score last night.

:muahaha::felloff::giljotiini::fight::whip::crazy::lol: