Lucas oil stadium

Will dci always be at Lucas oil stadium?

I miss the days at camp Randall and the citrus bowl and don't feel that Lucas oil is a very good stadium to host DCI

• Like 1

I do hope that DCI really will move championships away from Indianapolis after the current contract expires. Or at least, given the relationship they've established and probably wish to maintain, that they do something like the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's induction ceremonies, which are now held in Cleveland once every three years.

I do hope that DCI really will move championships away from Indianapolis after the current contract expires.

With the addition of all brass instruments normally seen in bands and BOA holding their finals in Indy, DCI might just sign another contract with Lucas.

Drum corps is dead. I don't think I want to audition

Anymore.

Drum corps is dead. I don't think I want to audition

Anymore.

if youre old enough to still audition how can you be so jaded already..that is usually reserved for us older crowd....you havent experienced anything to be jaded from....lol....oh well..............................maybe you have

either way...you would have enjoyed it back in the day BUT today has alot to offer also....actually more in some respects......and less in a few things

I'll be auditioning in 2015. By then, I

See a completely different activity.

I'll be auditioning in 2015. By then, I

See a completely different activity.

in 1 year huh? if youre ok with it now you and not in a year you never would have lasted through the decades of change in the activity...people said the same thing you did way back in 1972..............it just proves what ive said the person entering drum corps now is veryyyy different from the member of the past...not saying thats bad but very different...No way will most become legacy fans like in the past....................just a very different person

• Like 1