Carolina Crown 2014

Drum charts in that clip seem to mesh better with the brass book than what I heard a lot of in '12 and '13. Apart from the well-hashed-out execution issues, sometimes during those years the battery charts just didn't seem to coordinate well with brass, to my ears.

http://www.shelbystar.com/news/local/carolina-crown-s-band-camp-drum-corps-international-1.328842?tc=cr

Make sure to check out the Gallery .... there is a shot that appears to show some sort of guard equipment....

discs_zps0083fb66.jpg

Edited by crownisking
  • Like 2

I'm thinking they probably aren't going to have the entire show on the field by next Sunday. They're still making changes and the weather refuses to cooperate. I dunno, I could be wrong though.

you mean this and this?

didn't hear it yet. maybe in the closer?

Yes those are exactly it! I absolutely love that lick and I hope they'll continue to use it! That mello line can pull it off as well as any.

I'm thinking they probably aren't going to have the entire show on the field by next Sunday. They're still making changes and the weather refuses to cooperate. I dunno, I could be wrong though.

Supposedly they started putting the closer on today. They may have it all on, the closer just may be a little dirty.

• Like 1

Supposedly they started putting the closer on today. They may have it all on, the closer just may be a little dirty.

At ensemble tonight, they stopped right before the ballad.

• Like 1