Spice up the Offseason...Ideas Anyone ?

Though I appreciate this idea, I prefer having an offseason of DCI, as well as having an offseason with many other activities.

I love college basketball, but I do not want it year-round.

The White Sox home opener is Monday, March 31, launching a 6-month schedule with games against the crosstown Cubs, Boston, Yankees, Detroit, and more. But come September, I'm ready to put away my Rawlings scorecard.

In Music 101, we were taught that the rests on the stanza were just as important as the notes.

The Greatest Show on Earth has an intermission.

Passover starts at sundown, April 14. Say good-bye to Girl Scout Cookies for a whole week!

Interstate 5 has rest stops. I-35 has rest stops. I-65 has rest stops. I-95 has rest stops.

In the DCI offseason, picture a blank football field with its green grass ...... and let your imagination wander.

Apparently, you're the only one.

It's my ultimate weapon when things get droll around here.

But it is the 990's that show who and what the organizations really are. Music performance in the realm of DCI competition may be what they do, but the 501c3 organization is who they really are, and a 990 is a snap shot of that 'actual' organization.

But it is the 990's that show who and what the organizations really are. Music performance in the realm of DCI competition may be what they do, but the 501c3 organization is who they really are, and a 990 is a snap shot of that 'actual' organization.

Completely off topic.

Completely off topic.

Since this was directed at my post #15 please be accurate. What you mean by that is that Garfield was completely off topic in post #11 by bringing in the issue of 990s and I just followed along in being off topic with my posting #15 reply; or do you just have a visceral reaction when 'I' post things you do not like? Which seems to be the case.

Since this was directed at my post #15 please be accurate. What you mean by that is that Garfield was completely off topic in post #11 by bringing in the issue of 990s and I just followed along in being off topic with my posting #15 reply; or do you just have a visceral reaction when 'I' post things you do not like? Which seems to be the case.

More likely a visceral reaction to the subject of the 990's.

But it's possible that CCorps was not around during that time, so it's possible that he does, in fact, have a visceral reaction to you.

Too bad. The 990's are a lot more fun that you are.

:tounge2:

More likely a visceral reaction to the subject of the 990's.

But it's possible that CCorps was not around during that time, so it's possible that he does, in fact, have a visceral reaction to you.

Too bad. The 990's are a lot more fun that you are.

:tounge2:

I don’t know; my Japanese Beta Fighting Fish thought I was fun…. that is ‘till I killed it while fighting with it. :blink: