I've been listening to BAC today all day while working!

What I especially enjoy about BAC's production this year is there can be so many different personal interpretations and meanings from their show....and also a few obvious ones (G7)...Talk about going for the JUGULAR! I am really enjoying this and can't wait to see them and others in New Haven!

The drill design in my opinion is a step up from last year...if they can CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN this break neck drill...this show WILL be a MONSTER come finals. Watch out for WALDO'S ROAR!!!

• Like 3

I've been listening to BAC today all day while working!

What I especially enjoy about BAC's production this year is there can be so many different personal interpretations and meanings from their show....and also a few obvious ones (G7)...Talk about going for the JUGULAR! I am really enjoying this and can't wait to see them and others in New Haven!

The drill design in my opinion is a step up from last year...if they can CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN this break neck drill...this show WILL be a MONSTER come finals. Watch out for WALDO'S ROAR!!!

same here. can't get enough.

nice hashtags. :)

Thinking about buying these and bringing them whenever I watch Boston... :augen51:

You can also i would think buy a mask from the artist that made them. Have a great day.

You can also i would think buy a mask from the artist that made them. Have a great day.

That would be cool. Any idea who that is?

That would be cool. Any idea who that is?

I can find out.

All corps are equal but some are more equal than others

I would love to see a giant tarp cover the corps proper with this printed on it with the G7 set reveal underneath

• Like 2

Boston this year is driven by a large number of age outs. Members who could have left and marched in any of the ring chaser organizations in DCI.

Any idea the numbers? With many DCI vets then, they will have the experience, leaders, and motivation to do well. The guard will learn to toss and catch with less vision because of the masks. When they master that skill, their scores will really climb because of the difficulty. When the other two sections get more comfortable with the drill, the music scores will climb. They just have to improve more than other corps who may have a tough show. Seems like the mm are being challenged again this year. ATD (attention to detail) will work wonders.

This show reminds of when Phantom Regiment performed Carnival of The Animals and played bits and pieces of music that were tagged to other corps.

I had a similar thought while listening to it last night. What if each section has something to do with each G7 corps? The Shostakovich 11 for Regiment, etc...