Did I miss something - or did they take out the G7 form in the show - I was watching the latest VOD and didn't spot it this time? I'm really hoping they didn't take it out - I liked the statement it made with respect to their Animal Farm theme

later,

Mike

G7 around 10:13

Edited by emc2

Since we're analyzing here - HERE is a video of a recent-ish performance. At 4:22 the trumpets have their little section up in the pit playing a melody with some very dissonant outbursts and some aggressive body movement. I don't know if this means anything in the context of how you all are analyzing it, but I figured I would see if anyone had thoughts on it.

Also, it's a really cool part of the show and I like how they accent the dissonances - they didn't do that the last time I saw this show.

I don't think it's effective enough yet. If they could somehow be dressed in a color that stood out from the pit, it would be stronger. Also if their fade out didn't sound like they were running out of gas but deliberately blending with the main body of the corps.

Did I miss something - or did they take out the G7 form in the show - I was watching the latest VOD and didn't spot it this time? I'm really hoping they didn't take it out - I liked the statement it made with respect to their Animal Farm theme

later,

Mike

Rest assured, it's still infact there as of a video posted today.

35ec366705.png

In all of it's edgy glory.

Rest assured, it's still infact there as of a video posted today.

35ec366705.png

In all of it's edgy glory.

Awesome thanks!

Mike

This is one of those shows where the music keeps playing in my head over and over. Is such a dark show and the arrangements are wonderful.

There are so many great shows this year but this is the one that holds my interest the most.

• Like 2

I just love how interesting the music is. I feel like it all flows together pretty well. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about the farm theme but I like how edgy it is. I was a little afraid it might be tacky but the music is dark and the animals are pretty scary, not comical. And I LOVE the G7! I chuckle every time I see it. LOL.

• Like 3

Noticed that the form stretched from 35-yard line (left) to 25-yard line (right)...

An insinuation that G7 is a little off-center?

• Like 1