Blue Devils 2014 Thread

What is

that?

Well, depending upon one's perspective, it could be an example of pure genius demonstrating the subtleties of the coordination of dissimilar random streams of unconnected choas... or it could be an example of unintelligible utterly useless worthlessness....( or thirdly, something else entirely too).. Personally, I think its the second illustration of what it is.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

doesnt mean a thing..you just said you " OTHERS" lol. and how insightful....i never read what you claimed..unless like I said im tired and maybe missed it BUT of course as I said often you like to take 1 line out of many and expect the essence of the stament to mean the same....clearly youre just looking for debate...lol would love to but just not in the mood :ninja:

we can just agree to disagee again :yin-yang::smile:

No, I do not like to debate for the sole purpose of debate. That interests me not. But my assessment of you is that you can be personally critical of others like this poster that you stated was " over the top " but can not tell us your reasons why in detail except to steal the thoughts of others as to why THEY disagreed with it, and then lazily attempt to make those your own... thats entirely unoriginal, imo and thoroughly intellectually lazy, imo.. but then again, maybe you are tired, and if so, that might explain your inability to provide an intelligent and original thought on your own personal criticism of his commentary ( with examples, as he did ) other than to attack his motives and call his commentary simply " over the top ".

Edited by BRASSO

No, I do not like to debate for the sole purpose of debate. That interests me not. But my assessment of you is that you can be personally critical of others like this poster that you stated was " over the top " but can not tell us your reasons why in detail except to steal the toughts of others as to why THEY disagreed with it, and then lazily make it your own... thats entirely unoriginal, imo and thoroughly intellectually lazy, imo.. but then again, maybe you are tired, and if so, that might explain your inability to provide an original thought on your own personal criticism of his commentary other than to attack his motives and call it simply " over the top ".

did you address others? NO..its just my night I guess. I dont need to go into a novel of rant and rant to either make my point or give my opinion. Over the top is pretty self explanatory . If someone needs to not just express an opinion BUT disrespectfully put down what other may like then they need to go for it . I have seen some of YOUR posts lately expressing the now, the contemporary, change etc etc. so which side of the fence you on tonight?...lol you say ME CRITICAL? you dont mind someone as critical as that poster was to an entire staff and corps though>lol

I made a statement of OVER THE TOP not so much that they shouldnt have an opinion or even that maybe they could be right

( not ) one can be right and totally over the top also. kind of like those who love to hear themselves talk. :smile:

Edited by GUARDLING

It was pretty on the surface, yes. But it did not show very much respect towards the Blue Devils as an organization as well as towards literally everyone on this forum that appreciates a large variety of forms of art. For that reason, I don't think his argument was very "insightful" or "intelligent." He definitely has good ideas though, I'll give him that much.

exactly !

did you address others? NO..its just my night I guess. I dont need to go into a novel of rant and rant to either make my point or give my opinion. Over the top is pretty self explanatory . If someone needs to not just express an opinion BUT disrespectfully put down what other may like then they need to go for it . I have seen some of YOUR posts lately expressing the now, the contemporary, change etc etc. so which side of the fence you on tonight?...lol you say ME CRITICAL? you dont mind someone as critical as that poster was to an entire staff and corps though>lol

I made a statement of OVER THE TOP not so much that they shouldnt have an opinion or even that maybe they could be right

( not ) one can be right and totally over the top also. kind of like those who love to hear themselves talk. :smile:

I found his commentary detailed and cogent,, not rambling ,incoherent, and unoriginal as I found your personal attacks on him to be. He did not attack other DCP posters as you did. I singled you out because I found you singularly offensive in your remarks as you attacked him, but gave us no reasons why, other than a personal attack on him, and then stealing the thought replies from others. Had you simply replied to him and us with YOUR reasons WHY you thought he was " over the top " in his critique, then there is a good chance you would not have found me responding to you and your reply on his commentary which I chose to do. It seemed to me that you simply decided to hear yourself talk by lashing out at him personally, but with no detailed examples of what you speciifically disagreed with in his insightful commentary, and more importantly WHERE and WHY you disagreed with elements of his commentary. Did you disagee with ALL of his points he made ? Some of it ? Or do you find no common ground on anything he said on any point he made ? Do you agree with none of it ? We don't know for certain.. we are left to guess you found none of his many points made valid. Thats because you attacked it its entirety and him in total. No wonder people are driven off here. They probably don't want to waste their time with personal attacks with no attempt to discuss with them the specifics of the detailed points they made.. just an " over the top " quick ad hominen attack from people like you on here..

Edited by BRASSO

I found his commentary detailed and cogent,, not rambling ,incoherent, and unoriginal as I found your personal attacks on him to be. He did not attack other DCP posters as you did. I singled you out because I found you singularly offensive in your remarks as you attacked him, but gave us no reasons why, other than a personal attack on him, and then stealing the thought replies from others. Had you simply replied to him and us with YOUR reasons WHY you thought he was " over the top " in his critique, then there is a good chance you would not have found me responding to you and your reply on his commentary which I chose to do.

really by saying the words over the top? well I find what you have been saying quite self serving as well as offensive.3 little words and YOU are over the top...get it?...youre there my friend. come on lets be honest here just got an IM saying hang in its my turn....I think youre making more out of it than you need to...gezzzzz. you have a tendency IMO to read a line or 2 or a 3 words and nothing more.

His commentary was fine , not respectful but fine, especially with no insight as to this years BD but i Guess thats ok with you BUT thats not attacking I guess.

AS I said one can also be right and still be over the top...get it?

thanks for the dialog :smile:

Edited by GUARDLING

really by saying the words over the top? well I find what you have been saying quite self serving as well as offensive.3 little words and YOU are over the top...get it?...youre there my friend. come on lets be honest here just got an IM saying hang in its my turn....I think youre making more out of it than you need to...gezzzzz. you have a tendency IMO to read a line or 2 or a 3 words and nothing more.

His commentary was fine , not respectful but fine, especially with no insight as to this years BD but i Guess thats ok with you BUT thats not attacking I guess.

Look my friend, it was you that referred earlier today that some DCP.posters are " loons ". This is undeniable. You'd be hard pressed to find me calling a DCP poster " a loon ". ( RAMD posters ? sure.. I thought several of those cats on there years ago were certifiably crazy, imo, and said so many a time ). But don't lecture me about what is " offensive " on here, ok ? And lay off the over the top critique of other posters opinions, if you can't handle some of the replies to what you say in response to their commentary.

Look my friend, it was you that referred earlier today that some DCP.posters are " loons ". This is undeniable. You'd be hard pressed to find me calling a DCP poster " a loon ". ( RAMD posters ? sure.. I thought several of those cats on there years ago were certifiably crazy, imo, and said so many a time ). But don't lecture me about what is " offensive " on here, ok ? And lay off the over the top critique of other posters opinions, if you can't handle some of the replies to what you say in response to their commentary.

then dont read...if you need to go back to yet another topic that was done with with us fine .by the way: I agree with Jeffeory,Jast45, Orlando contra, Cappy, and Vanguard 87 so you point was what on me not agreeing with others here.

:thumbup: take the last word..we're done MY FRIEND :wub: haha

Edited by GUARDLING

Hey Jeff Ream..you were wrong....it didnt take a month....lmao :doh:

hey at least he had "constructive suggestions" LOL.

though i do kinda agree with a spot or two

who did you attack? i missed that.